Smith & Hanks 178 Can Beverage Cooler, Stainless Steel Door Trim - BEV145SRE
You deserve your own built in beverage center! Is your refrigerator full of soda, beer and other drinks leaving no more room for food? Perhaps it’s time to consider a beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks.
What it has:
Adjustable temperature from 36°-68°allows you to store your favorite beverages at ice cold temperatures.
- Customize your cooler with adjustable shelving You choose the height of every shelf.
Versatile design: Build into your kitchen cabinets or use a freestanding beverage cooler in your home bar, home office, man cave or she shed.
What it holds:
- Fit up to 178 cans of soda or beer. Perfect for bottled water, iced tea and iced coffee to make any home office even more efficient.
Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your beverage collection.
Wood accented low profile shelves store bottles and cans of various sizes with ease. Moveable shelves give you the flexibility to store any sized bottles and cans you want.
Stainless steel trim fits seamlessly with existing appliances.
- Auto defrost feature eliminates ice build up. Perfect for when you want to store beverages as cold as possible.
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient.
- We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone depleting chemicals.
Measurements and weight:
- Beverage cooler dimensions: 32” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle).
- All beverage coolers by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, and a 3-year warranty on the compressor that keeps everything cold.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Smith and Hanks Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
I can promise you that!
Other online stores said that this unit no longer exists but HBS was able to get me one. Thanks.
I was able to save money coz there was a broken part on my unit but I ordered this a long time ago but HBS still helped me processing warranty replacement for it. Thank you so much.
Thank you for helping me getting replacements for the broken parts Lou. I appreciate it a lot.
Thank you for sending out the replacement of broken parts on my order. I appreciate it (supplier).
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.