Vision CR4C1F1 C-Series Kamado Grill - Black
VISION Grills C-4C1F1 C-Series 52 W x 47 H Inch Professional Ceramic Kamado Grill in Black
The Vision Grills Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado has re-set the bar for design and innovation with its separate calibrated control systems for both smoking and grilling. Located on both the top vent & in the bottom Pro Zone, the Professional C-Series has built-in charcoal smoker and grilling control knobs to give you ultimate control throughout the entire temperature spectrum — from the low slow-smoking temperatures all the way up through the blazing heat horsepower needed for grilling and searing. Bottom line: if you’re a bit of a control freak when it comes to smoking, or if you simply want a nearly effortless way to achieve grilling perfection, only the Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado will do.
- Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Fire Bowl
- Calibrated Top Vent with Dedicated Smoker Knob and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered Stainless Steel Flip Cooking Grates with handles.
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Dual Spring Hinge with front lid Shock Absorber
- ProZone includes Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- 2 Solid Wood Drop Down Side Shelves and Wood Handle
- Electric Starter included - slides directly into our ProZone starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- 100% Natural Dual Purpose Lava Stone / Heat Diffuser for stone-cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking.
- Branded Full Length Heavy Duty Wrap-Around Cape Style Cover
- Heavy Gauge Powder Coated Steel Cart
- Heavy duty sturdy 2.5" Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Width: 52 Inch
- Height: 47 Inch
- Length: 28.8 Inch
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, one (1) year for cover, temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days side shelves, handle, lava stone, electric starter, and Bakelite tab.