Sizzler Series 26"
The 26-inch Sizzler also features a unique Flame Thrower Ignition that shoots a burst of flame to ignite the main burners and is much more reliable than traditional spark ignition systems. The insulated and double lined hood keeps hot air in to ensure a consistent grilling environment complete with a built in 3-inch temperature gauge to accurately monitor your grilling temperature. Available for both propane and natural gas, this built-in grill is the perfect choice to complete your outdoor kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Construction - Complete #443 stainless steel construction for a quality construction
- Captured Briquette Trays - Unique ceramic briquettes sit above the burner to provide radiant heat and eliminate hot/cold zones across the 560in² cooking surface
- Stainless Steel Tube Burners - (3) heavy duty #304 stainless steel tube burners are rated at 12,000 BTU each
- 8mm Cooking Grates - 8mm thick stainless steel cooking grates provide superior heat retention and durability
- Double Lined Hood - Thick, double-lined stainless steel hood ensures consistent cooking environment
- Analog Temperature Gauge - Built in 3-inch temperature gauge embedded into the hood's exterior monitors your grilling temperature
- Flame Thrower Ignition - Unique technology shoots a burst of flame to light the tube burners more reliably than traditional spark ignitions
- Fuel Type - Choose either Propane or Natural Gas to suit your application
|Manufacturer Part Number||SIZ26-Config|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Main Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
|Number of Burners||3 Burners|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||22.8125 x 18.33 Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||434 Sq. In.|
|Secondary Grilling Area||126 Sq. In.|
|Total Grill Area||560 Sq. In.|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||36,000 BTU|
|Rotisserie Back Burner||No|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 1-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyers Remorse: No buyer's remorse returns.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis.
Defective Items: Manufacturers defects will be handled according to Summerset's product warranty..