36 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners, 6.7 cu. ft. Capacity Convection Oven, Continuous Grates, Cool Flow System, and Star-K Certified
36 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners
This Superiore 36 inch range is a freestanding gas range with 5 sealed burners that showcases a stainless steel finish and panorama glass door design. The range top's five-burner configuration offers an unparalleled level of gas flexibility that is the ideal worktop for its 6.7 cu. ft. gas oven. Its unique design features one-hand ignition knobs and an analog thermometer that takes center stage on this contemporary-style appliance.
An additional cleaning feature is the comfortable access to the internal glasses that can be cleverly removed. Additionally, the triple-layer glass door is engineered to grant maximum thermal insulation. When paired with the convection fan that guarantees even cooking and prevent flavor cross-over while maintaining moisture, there is no limit to the possibilities.
Superiore is a strong company, with its roots in the countryside. It has a history made of ideas, and today, like 60 years ago, it draws its lifeblood from the beauty of its places of art. Its technological passion is driven by the talent of master engineers and the artistic care of the hands of experts. A perfect chemistry of reason and emotion, of respect and pride for the land that we live in. A modus operandi and vision inspired by the age-old ingredients of love for well-made objects, the art of handcrafting and first quality materials. This is traditional manufacturing at its best. Their products and their manufacturing processes represent Superiore pledge to Mother Nature. They live in the countryside, and therefore know why this commitment is important.
The work of the men who today are the invisible protagonists of Superiore is the legacy of their founders. The environment inspires their workforce to feel their roots in their land and its values. Their key staff are examples of instinct, passion and science. Animated by this human and visionary spirit, Superiore encourages freedom of creative expression in its designers, to freely express themselves rather than limit them with marketing constraints. This is why every product has that human touch, from the first draft to the last weld, and always delivers the same character. This is Superiore, a core of creative men who love what they do, where they do it, and how they do it.
- A total of six (5) sealed gas burners offer a combined output of 45,600 BTUs.
- The special simmer burner offers an ideal 750 BTUs of output for a precise simmering temperature.
- One power burner can bring water to a boil rapidly.
- The generous 6.7 cu. ft oven features one (1) convection fan to evenly circulate heat throughout the oven, producing taster results than traditional radiant heating methods.
- Pots and pans can be moved from one burner to another easily and without risk of tipping over.
- Generates a flow of cold air with inner fans that are engineered to keep real cool-to-the-touch knobs, handle and exterior surfaces.
- Can be converted to be fueled by liquid propane rather than natural gas.
- Star-K Certified
- CSA Certified
Check out all the available Superiore range hoods here.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Superiore Brochure & Spec Sheet
- Superiore Installation & Warranty Info
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.