48 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 6 Sealed Burners, Electric Griddle, 5.7 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 3.0 cu. ft. Secondary Oven Capacity, Convection and Star-K Certification: Panoramic Door Design
48 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 6 Sealed Burners, Griddle and 2 Ovens
NEXT series gas ranges from Superiore are as powerful as they are stylish with six (6) sealed gas burners, an integrated griddle and dual ovens.
The NEXT cooktop features continuous grating, so it's easy and safe to move pots and pans from burner to burner. The cooktop's six (6) burners offer a combined output of 63,600 BTUs. The special Power Burner with Simmer provides an ideal output of 750 BTUs for precise simmering. The cooktop's two (2) Power Burners can bring water to a boil rapidly and can be utilized for wok cooking (A wok ring is included with the range). The range's integrated 1,150 watt griddle is perfect for pancakes, eggs, melts and for filleting fish. This spacious and versatile cooktop gives you the power to prepare elaborate courses for the whole family or for guests.
The two ovens provide a combined 22,500 BTUs of power. The primary oven features two (2) convection fans. Convection ovens continuously circulate hot air for food that's cooked thoroughly and to perfection. You'll taste the difference right away. NEXT ranges ship with a set of telescopic glide shelves, two (2) oven wire shelves, an enameled tray and a trivet.
Bring outstanding cooking potential to your home kitchen with the NEXT range from Superiore.
Superiore is a strong company, with its roots in the countryside. It has a history made of ideas, and today, like 60 years ago, it draws its lifeblood from the beauty of its places of art. Its technological passion is driven by the talent of master engineers and the artistic care of the hands of experts. A perfect chemistry of reason and emotion, of respect and pride for the land that we live in. A modus operandi and vision inspired by the age-old ingredients of love for well-made objects, the art of handcrafting and first quality materials. This is traditional manufacturing at its best. Their products and their manufacturing processes represent Superiore pledge to Mother Nature. They live in the countryside, and therefore know why this commitment is important.
The work of the men who today are the invisible protagonists of Superiore is the legacy of their founders. The environment inspires their workforce to feel their roots in their land and its values. Their key staff are examples of instinct, passion and science. Animated by this human and visionary spirit, Superiore encourages freedom of creative expression in its designers, to freely express themselves rather than limit them with marketing constraints. This is why every product has that human touch, from the first draft to the last weld, and always delivers the same character. This is Superiore, a core of creative men who love what they do, where they do it, and how they do it.
- A total of six (6) sealed gas burners offer a combined output of 63,600 BTUs.
- The special simmer burner offers an ideal 750 BTUs of output for a precise simmering temperature.
- Two (2) power burners can bring water to a boil rapidly.
- The NEXT series cooktop grids feature continuous grating, so pots and pans can be moved from one burner to another easily and without risk of tipping over.
- NEXT series ranges feature a 1,150 watt electric griddle integrated right into the cooktop.
- Two (2) ovens offer a combined capacity of 8.7 cubic feet
- Included with NEXT ranges is a set of telescopic glide racks, three (3) wire shelves, an enameled tray and a trivet.
- The primary oven features two (2) convection fans to evenly circulate heat throughout the oven, producing taster results than traditional radiant heating methods.
- NEXT gas ranges can be converted to be fueled by liquid propane rather than natural gas.
Check out all the available Superiore range hoods here.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Superiore Brochure & Spec Sheet
- Superiore Installation & Warranty Info
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.