ZLine | 48-Inch Professional Gas Burner/Electric Oven in Black Stainless Steel with Brass Burners - RAB-BR-48
Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Dual Fuel Black Stainless Range. ZLINE’s dual fuel range combines a high performance gas stovetop with an electric convection oven. ZLINE’s professional black stainless steel stove is truly unique in the industry. Each piece is hand cut and crafted utilizing premium grade stainless steel which accomplishes its sophisticated “piano black” finish through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating. Also known as sputtering, this technique utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality. The PVD ceramic layer is composed of abrasion-resistant material, ensuring that the oven’s pristine finish will be enjoyed for years to come. The industrial design of the black stainless steel stove is executed through precise lines and detailing done with a precision laser. Each ZLINE black stainless oven includes Italian burners delivering over 44,000 BTU’s and also includes a durable, solid-piece Cast Iron Grates finalizing its industrial look. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional dual fuel stoves, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
Not only will you achieve a luxury look, but the brass material provides:
- Superior heat retention
- Even flame distribution
- Contains corrosion, stain, and grime-resistant properties
- Premium look with the brass color shining from your brand new Range!
Why Brass Burners for your Stove Cooktop?
Even Heat Distribution - Ever complain that your eggs or chicken isn't cooked evenly? Never have this problem with the ZLINE Brass Burners as it is built to cook to perfection.
- Superior Heat Retention - The heat set by you, the chef, is optimized and maintained at the desired temperature. This leads to higher quality cooking performance
- Durability - The Brass material is corrosion and warp resistant! The brass burners will have a longer life AND will be easier to clean. Save time & money!
- Professional Luxury - Add the Brass to your kitchen as final touches to your dream kitchen! The brass color adds the professional luxury look that we all desire.
|Dimensions:||48" W x 27.38" (29" w/handle) D x 36"H
|Oven Dimensions:||Primary Oven: 26.5"W x 18.5"D x 14"H
Secondary Oven: 12.5"W x 18.5"D x 14"H
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30-50A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
NEMA-14-50 4 wire plug system
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Control Type:||Durable front control knobs with five difference functionalities|
Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece porcelain Top
|Warranty:||1 Year Full Warranty|
|Product Weight:||270 lbs|
- Cooktop: (7) Burners with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas and Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
- Convection Electric
- Dual Burner (x2) - 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Convection Electric
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
File a claim here!