100 Bottle Upright Dual Zone Wine Fridge For Home
100 Bottle Dual Zone Upright Wine Fridge Refrigerator
Don't let your guests' glasses run dry. Keep their favorite vintages perfectly chilled and ready for with KingsBottle 100 bottle wine fridge refrigerator. Featuring two temperature zones, you can keep both red and white wine lovers satisfied at the same time. Designed to be the best dual zone wine cooler refrigerator on the market, our unit KBU-100DX has the craftsmanship you've come to expect from KingsBottle.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- This 100 bottle wine fridge refrigerator is designed for long life with high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- The dual-zone unit comes equipped with high-end digital display controllers that accommodate two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Includes our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance make this the best dual zone wine cooler on the market.
- The beautiful hardwood shelves stay strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. Optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Riesling, Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door with UV double-layer coated glass protects wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- KBU100DX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame, KBU100DX-FG comes with borderless glass door
- Volume : 10.88 CF (308 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 106 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 11 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption:
- Energy Consumption: 0.793 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm)
- Net Weight: 198.4 lbs (90 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 224.9 lbs (102 kgs)
Volume: 11.7 Cu.ft (332L)
Capacity: 106 bottles of wine
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 11 beech wood shelves on ball bearing rollers. ( Option: The top 3 shelves could be changed to 2 display shelves, but the bottle storage capacity will down to 89 bottles)
Adjustable Temp Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F(5-15°C) ; Lower Zone 45-64°F(7-18°C) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue) Rated Current 0.5 A
Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
Energy Consumption: 0.793 kWh/D ( 289 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB Unit Size: 23.54”W x 26.97”D x 55.7”H (598Wx 685D x 1415H mm)
Net Weight: 198.4 Lbs (90 kgs)
Master Carton: 26.8”W x30.9"D x60.8"H (681W x785D x1545H mm)
Shipping Weight: 239 Lbs (108 kgs)
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.