166 Bottle Large Wine Cooler Refrigerator Drinks Cabinet
The KingsBottle large upright wine cooler fridge has a sleek, single-zone design that improves the look of any room and stores your bottles at the perfect temperature. It holds up to 166 bottles of wine (or 133 bottles with 3 display shelves at the top). With KingsBottle quality cooling, quiet Embraco INVERTER compressor, and reasonable prices, this upright beverage cooler makes a fine addition to any kitchen, bar, or wine room.
Choose the 166 bottles upright wine fridge KBU-170WX from Kingsbottle for elegant storage and cooling solution for your favorite wines.
- The 166 bottles upright wine cooler drink has a long-lived, quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- Manufactured with a premium digital temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode and energy-saving management.
- Whisper-quiet fans ensure even, efficient cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- FULL-EXTENSION racks/hardwood-shelves are strong and warp-resistant, optimizing for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles. Three display shelves at the top are perfect for you to see the bottle label.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles, regardless of weight.
- The gas-charged tempered safety glass is a UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Volume : 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 166 bottles of wine (133 bottles with the option of 3 display shelves at the top)
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration : 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 41-64°F (5-18°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels : < 40dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.33 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H (598Wx685Dx1825H mm)
- Net Weight : 286.6 Lbs (130 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 310.9 lbs ( 141 kgs)
Volume: 16.0 Cu.ft (453L)
Capacity: 166 bottles of wine
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 16 beech wood shelves on ball bearing rollers. ( Option: The top 5 shelves could be changed to 3 display shelves, but the bottle storage capacity will down to 133 bottles)
Adjustable Temp Range: 41-64°F (5-18°C ) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt Refrigerant: R600A
Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue) Rated Current 1.1 A
Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
Energy Consumption: 0.802 kWh/D ( 293 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB
Unit Size: 23.5"W x27"D x71.8"H ( 598W x685D x1825H mm)
Net Weight: 286.6 Lbs ( 130 kgs)
Master Carton: 26.8”W x30.9"D x77.2”H (681W x785D x1960H mm)
Shipping Weight: 310.9 Lbs ( 141 kgs)
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.