Fire Magic 19-7B1N-0 Built-In Aurora Style Power Burner - Natural Gas
- Up to 60,000 BTU's of cooking power, knob on left for inner burner has a range of 3,000-15,000 BTU's. Larger knob on right for outer burner has a maximum of 45,000 BTU's
- Back-lit control knobs for added aesthetics and visibility
- The 10" diameter, Heat Concentrating Flame Collimator focuses heat in the center 25% of unit (for wok cooking, turkey frying or any other dish needing up to 190 BTU/sq. in. of heat)
- Power switch for easy operation
- Power Burner Plugs in to the Aurora Grill transformer for power
- Requires transformer part number, 24177-12 when used independent of a current style Aurora built in grill (NOT included).
- Transformer (24177-12) not required when used with a current Fire Magic Aurora grill.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.