24" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 172 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine Refrigerator
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-61°F in the upper zone and 45-64°F in the lower zone
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 172 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 71.5" H x 23.5" W x 27.0" D
The Allavino FlexCount II Series VSWR172-2SR20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology features a convenient 24" wide cabinet that can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
172 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
The VSWR172-2SR20 features 12 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 172 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles. Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features a digital display with easy-to-use push button controls that allow you to easily adjust each zone's temperature.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame and Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can customize your cooler
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 71.5"H x 23.5"W x 27"D
- Weight: 304.2 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||304.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||344.0 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 172 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||14|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||12 Shelves hold 11 Bottles / 2 Shelves hold 20 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.1 A|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
We accept returns for items within the first 30 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days of receiving your order as long as all merchandise is returned in new condition (unused and in original factory condition), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Personalized and custom items, and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number. To initiate a return, please call Allavino Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-710-9939. Once you obtain your Return Authorization Number, you have 30 days in which to get the product back to us. You are responsible for arranging the return shipment of the product. We reserve the right to deny a full refund of the purchase price if the product is not returned in this manner. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject to a 25% restocking fee. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
All items damaged in transit can be exchanged or refunded the full amount of the merchandise as long as you contact us within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. Damaged products must have the original box, packaging materials, manuals and accessories. Once a damage procedure is initiated, the shipping company will return to the delivery location to inspect and pick up the damaged product. Please make sure the product is available and ready for the pick-up attempt in order to avoid delays. If you do not make the product available for pick up, you will be responsible to ship the product back yourself. Please call us ASAP at 1-800-710-9939 to return or report a damaged product.
All defective products will be handled by the manufacturer under the terms of their warranty. BeverageFactory.com & HomeBarSelect.com are not responsible for replacing products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
Please inspect the exterior of the packaging for damage. Make a note of any exterior damage on the bill of lading. Carefully remove all packaging and inspect the merchandise for dents, scratches, or other shipping damage. If there is damage, call us immediately at 1-800-710-9939 before accepting delivery. Save all packaging and do not destroy boxes etc. in case of return. You have 48 hours to file a damage claim. Claims filed after 48 hours of receipt may not be honored.