26" Build-in Grill 2 Burner
All Solé Gourmet Luxury & TR series gas grills are equipped with interchangeable high-efficiency 304 stainless steel U-burners each with it’s own flame thrower ignition system for even heat and an effortless light. Each radiant briquette is secured in place by a system of interlocking stainless steel flame-tamers for optimal distribution of heat across the entire grilling area while separating the flame from your food and reducing unwanted flare-ups.
Interchangeable Infrared Sear Burner
With the addition of an optional Infrared Sear Burner any Luxury & TR Series U-burner can be easily swapped out and transformed into a high-temperature sear zone.
- 2x 18,000 BTU High Efficiency, Heavy Duty, 304 Stainless Tube Burners
- 480 SQ. Inches of Grilling Area (24″W x 20″D)
- 4″ Easy-read, procision temperature gauge
- Premium 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully Welded, Stainless Steel Hood with easy-clean surface
- Radiant Ceramic Briquette System, for even heat distribution & flare-up reduction
- Locking Briquette Tray for easy cleaning & removal
- Full-length Easy-Clean Drip Pan
- 8mm Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grates
- 6mm Stainless Steel Rod Warming Rack
- Natural Gas (NG) w/Propane (LP) Conversion Kit Included
- Cutout* (WxHxD): 24.5″ x 9.5″ x 21.5″
|Dimensions||24.69 × 25.9 × 22.6 in|
Natural Gas, Propane Gas
2x 18,000 BTU
24.5 x 9.5 x 21.5 in
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.