72" Large Beverage Refrigerator With Clear Glass Door
625 Can Single Zone Beer Fridge with Glass Door
There is no better way to cool and display your favorite beverages than an upright beer fridge with a beautiful glass door. This 625 can capacity cooler KBU-170BX is big on features but low on price. It is the best value on the market for your bar, restaurant, or game room.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout, and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- This large beer fridge includes a high-quality, quiet compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- The commercial-grade compressor is designed to be highly efficient and provide a long service life, satisfying your cooling needs for years to come.
- Manufactured with a premium digital temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode and energy-saving management.
- The state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system blows and distributes chilled air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- The unique, front-venting heat dispersion system allows each unit to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance, saving your valuable space, and requiring less customization.
- Includes eight chromed shelves that are adjustable to fit any bottle or can size and meet your unique storage needs.
- Interior LED lights are long-lived and energy-efficient to provide you cheap, reliable illumination.
- The beer fridge glass door is made with gas-charged, tempered safety glass to display your stock beautifully while retaining a cooler temperature.
- The stainless steel door with stainless steel handle is easily reversible to conform to your space requirements.
- Built with a sturdy security lock that comes with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Volume : 14.30 CF ( 405 Liter )
- Storage capacity: 336 bottles (12 OZ) or 625 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 39-64°F (4-18°C )
- Noise Level in Decibels : <40dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.33 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H (598Wx685Dx1825H mm)
- Shipping Weight: 310.9 lbs ( 141 kgs)
- Net Weight : 286.6 Lbs ( 130 kgs)
Volume: 16.0 Cu.ft (453L)
Capacity: 336 bottles (12 OZ) or 625 Cans (11.2 OZ)
Installation: Built-in / Front Venting
Additional space: 1/2” either side of the unit, plus 1” behind the unit and 1/2” on top Shel Configuration 8 Chromed Shelves
Adjustable Temp Range: 34-64°F (1-18°C ) At Min/Max
Room Temp: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
Temp. Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
Cooling System: Compressor
Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
Refrigerant: R600A Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame
Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue) Rated Current 1.1 A
Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
Energy Consumption: 0.802 kWh/D ( 293 kWh/Year )
Noise Decibels: <41dB
Unit Size: 23.5"W x27"D x71.8"H ( 598W x685D x1825H mm)
Net Weight: 286.6 Lbs ( 130 kgs)
Master Carton: 26.8”W x30.9"D x77.2”H (681W x785D x1960H mm)
Shipping Weight: 310 Lbs ( 141 kgs)
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.