Fire Magic Grills A430S-7EAN-62 Aurora 24 Inch Free-Standing Grill without Back Burner, Single Side Burner and Analog Thermometer, Natural Gas, Cast Stainless Steel "E"
Fire Magic Grills A430S-7A-62 Aurora 24 Inch Free-Standing Grill without Back Burner, Single Side Burner and Analog Thermometer
Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. with many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
90 Degree Double Walled Hood
Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
- 90 Degree angled oven allows more heat and smoke to rise away from the grill
- Double walled oven for maintaining temperature
- Optional Oven for easy viewing of food
Cast Stainless Steel Burners
Burners Made of 1/4 Inch Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty
- Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease
- Up to 31,000 BTU’s per burner
- Guaranteed for life
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35 Inch wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly.
- The Grids are backed by heavy duty cross-rods
- Made from all 304 Stainless Steel
- Bead blasted with matte finish for non-stick surface
- Industry’s finest Lifetime Warranty
- U.S. Patent No: D857,453
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- Measures up to 1000°F
Hot Surface Ignition System
Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill.
- 110V electricity needed
To better your grilling experience. Fire Magic Flavor Grids perform these vital functions.
- Allow heat to rise unobstructed from burner to cooking grids disperse heat quickly and evenly
- Flavor the food by vaporizing juices, creating smoke giving that delicious BBQ flavor
- Minimize flare ups and grease fires
- Segmented for "zone" cooking
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Simple to remove to create largest space for rotisserie cooking
- Made of 16-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Rounded corners for safety
- Guaranteed for 5 years
Aurora Halogen Lights
12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
- Number of Burner: 3
- Installation: Free-Standing
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Gas
- Main Burners BTU’s: 50,000
- Single Side Burners BTU’s: 15,000
- Back Burner BTU’s: 13,000
- Cooking Surface Width: 24 Inch
- Cooking Surface Depth: 18 Inch
- Warming Rack Width: 24 Inch
- Warming Rack Depth: 8 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.