Fire Magic Grills Aurora Portable Grill with Analog Thermometer and Rotisserie, View Window, Natural Gas
Fire Magic Grills A660S-8EA-61-W Aurora Portable Grill with Analog Thermometer and Rotisserie, View Window
Fire Magic's Aurora grills have a superior design and engineered to provide power and unparalleled performance. The Aurora Series offers many of the same features as the Echelon series but at a more affordable price. The Aurora delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Zone Flavor Grids
- Heavy Duty Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Adjustable Warming Rack
- Seamless Double Wall 90 degree Hood with Feather-Lite Easy Lift Lid
- Analog Thermometer in Lid measuring up to 1000 Degree F
- Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- 120 Volt Plug-in Electrical supply with 12 Volt Transformer
- Polished, Back-Lit Control Knobs
- Push-to-Light Hot Surface Electric Ignition System with Flash Tubes
- 12 Inch Deep Firebox
- Pre-assembled 1/2 Inch x 36 Inch Stainless Steel Gas Flex Connector
- Stainless Steel Valve Manifolds
- Convertible Regulator with Orifices (Nat or LP)
- Cooking Grid Lifter
- Halogen 12 Volt Internal Oven Lamps
- Seamless Control Panel with Polished Trim
- 10 Inch Drip Tray with Disposable Foil Tray Liners
- All Stainless Steel Cart and Dual Storage Doors with 6 Inch Stainless Steel Handles
- Condiment Holders
- Sliding Propane Cylinder Tray with Latch
- Four Lockable Swivel Casters
- 10 Feet Quick Disconnect Gas Hose for Natural Gas; or Regulator and High Capacity Hose for Propane Gas with Acme Thread (Type I) Quick Coupler Fitting
- Fold Down Solid Shelf(s)
- Folding Paper Towel Holder
- Folding Multi-Tool Holder
- Number of Burner: 2
- Installation: Portable
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Gas
- Main Burners BTU's: 75,000
- Back Burners BTU's: 18,000
- Cooking Surface Width: 30 Inch
- Cooking Surface Depth: 22 Inch
- Warming Rack Width: 30 Inch
- Warming Rack Depth: 8 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.