Alfa | 24 Inch Pizza Peel Set
A large selection of premium quality and 100% made in Italy accessories. For your wood-fired oven or your bbq cooking. You can purchase the best products for all your needs in outdoor and indoor cooking. Our products are specially designed to be easy and fun. Choose the best pizza peels, grill tools, log holders, wooden pizza peels, and peel holders in the market.
Commercial pizza equipment and supplies are designed for both pizza restaurants and domestic pizza ovens. High quality and durable kitchen tools are essential to be a real pizzaiolo and make the job easier It’s simply impossible to make some types of great pizza without certain other tools, like peels and some sort of baking surface. Find below the most useful products you can get right now to step up your pizza game
The Alfa pizza peel is the all-important tool to try your hand at “arte bianca” (bread and pizza making). Here are its main features:
- Made of aluminum and stainless steel.
- Perforated head to remove the excess flour.
- Adjustable length.
- Tubular handle.
- Functional and elegant design.
- Professional non-slip handle.
- Compatible with all alfa domestic ovens.
3 sizes are available. All peels can be screwed and unscrewed as needed and given extra length with extensions.
The pizza peel designed by Alfa is the result of research by the R&D team lasting more than 1 year: the first extendable pizza peels in the world!
All the tools are food used certified and they are selected according to high-quality standards.
The pizza peel set is the perfect combination of technology, performance, and design.
The pizza peel is perforated to get rid of the extra flour, just like professional pizza chefs do.
The pizza peel is used to slide pizzas in and out of the oven; a flick of the wrist and there you are!
- Alfa's Product Warranty
Alfa ovens fully comply with the Italian and European proposed regulations.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftsmanship;
good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much
Warranty covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year for labor
on natural gas and LPG ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR INVOICE
WRITE HERE UNDER THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE PRODUCT
The warranty does not apply in the following options:
• If the oven is not properly used and installed as described in this manual.
• If the oven has been damaged either voluntarily or involuntarily in any way.
• In the event the equipment is improperly or inadequately maintained. Burner
problems resulting from debris or ash in the burner well will not be covered by the
• If the oven, for any cause, has been altered and is no longer in the condition detected at delivery of the product.
• If products have been used other than suggested. Do not use liquid fire starters for
barbecues, other chemicals or products that contain liquid fuels.
• If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven.
• Normal wear of the burner, thermometer, ignition, electrodes, ignition cable, gas
hose and refractory stones.
• Damage caused by exceeding the temperature limit of 500°C / 1000°F.
• Void if replacement components not produced or approved by Alfa are installed.
• Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of
the oven, including scratches and colors differences.
• In the event that the rating plate has been removed, altered or obliterated.
We recommend the exclusive use of spare parts recommended by Alfa.
Downloadable PDF copy - WARRANTY!