Alfa | Brio Gas-Fired with Hybrid Kit Wood-Fired Oven - FXBRIO
Call now to secure special offer on this item: 833-699-9227
Brio is a gas-fired oven that can also burn wood. Can’t decide between the speed and convenience of a gas-fired oven and the romance and aroma of a wood-fired? Brio is the answer! Brio is a gas-fired oven but, with the available hybrid kit, can also be used with wood. So, when everyone is hungry, you can get going quickly with gas. But when it’s all about the experience, you can use wood
Technical Details Download
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas
- Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
- Heat Capacity: 71,000 BTU/hr
- Chimney dimensions: 5.9”
- Cooking Floor W x D: 27.5” x 19.7”
- Oven Floor Area: 3.77 ft2
- Weight: Top only 215 lbs BRIO oven ships LPG with parts to convert to NG
Covers, Base, and Kit
Pizza Oven Accessories
- Alfa's Product Warranty
Alfa ovens fully comply with the Italian and European proposed regulations.
The oven is guaranteed for 2 (two) years against defects and craftsmanship;
good maintenance and proper use can make sure that the oven lasts much
Warranty covers parts and components for wood and 1 (one) year for labor
on natural gas and LPG ovens. Shipping and assembly costs are charged to
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR SALES RECEIPT OR INVOICE
WRITE HERE UNDER THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE PRODUCT
The warranty does not apply in the following options:
• If the oven is not properly used and installed as described in this manual.
• If the oven has been damaged either voluntarily or involuntarily in any way.
• In the event the equipment is improperly or inadequately maintained. Burner
problems resulting from debris or ash in the burner well will not be covered by the
• If the oven, for any cause, has been altered and is no longer in the condition detected at delivery of the product.
• If products have been used other than suggested. Do not use liquid fire starters for
barbecues, other chemicals or products that contain liquid fuels.
• If the damage is the result of the use of chemicals inside or outside the oven.
• Normal wear of the burner, thermometer, ignition, electrodes, ignition cable, gas
hose and refractory stones.
• Damage caused by exceeding the temperature limit of 500°C / 1000°F.
• Void if replacement components not produced or approved by Alfa are installed.
• Damage to parts not functional and decorative that do not affect the normal use of
the oven, including scratches and colors differences.
• In the event that the rating plate has been removed, altered or obliterated.
We recommend the exclusive use of spare parts recommended by Alfa.
Downloadable PDF copy - WARRANTY!