Bromic Heating | Platinum 500 Gas Heater - BH011000(3, 4)-1
The Bromic Platinum 500 series Outdoor heaters, available in natural gas or propane, are reinventing industry standards for outdoor heating. The Bromic Platinum series provides a long-awaited stylish and efficient alternative.
Bromic is an industry innovator with sleek designs and exceptional quality. Not only is the Platinum series aesthetically pleasing it is also functional:
- The Platinum series of radiant patio heaters by Bromic Heating have the highest wind rating of any gas patio heater on the market. 2-3 times more wind resistant than the competitors.
- Smart Electronic Ignition allows for easy startups
- Automatic re-ignition — should the heater not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated “Flame Failure Safety Shut-off Control” turns the heater off immediately.
- Patented ceramic medium produces 39000 BTU’s of even heat.
- Covers an area of 200 SQ ft.
- Directional heating – capable of moving 25 degrees left to right of the centerline – allows flexibility from a fixed position.
- The bracket system houses the intelligent control ignition switch.
- Top shelf materials, SS443 Stainless Steel, and ceramic shields.
- Available with an optional heat shield, which allows the unit to be mounted closer to the ceiling or eaves.
Transform your outdoor living space, brushed stainless steel and a ceramic medium makes Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas suitable for the most exclusive outdoor environments. Tinted ceramic transforms an otherwise obtrusive red glare emitted by traditional tiles into a soft glow, enhancing the overall experience and ensuring even heat distribution.
Width/Diameter (in): 29.76"
Pole Dimension: 156.00
Fuel Source: Propane
Heating Diameter: 200 Feet
Voltage Rating: 110V
Weight: 40.00 lbs.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Bromic Shipping and Return Policy
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.