Built-in 500 Series Inline Dual Range Top Burner, Stainless Steel Cover
The Napoleon Rogue® 525 Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner in Stainless Steel is a large and durable, easy to maintain gas grill. Featuring four main burners, stainless steel sear plates, cast grids and a high top lid, this grill has everything you need for gourmet meals. Sear restaurant-style steaks on the integrated sizzle zone side burner while generous side shelves provide plenty of prep space.
- Easy start up with Jetfire ignition and crossover lighting
- Porcelainized cast iron wave cooking grids for patented Napoleon sear marks
- High heat infrared side burner allows you to sear just like a steakhouse while other dishes cook on the grill
- Dual-Level stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings, control flare-ups, and keep food moist
- Grill cart features, tool hooks, folding side shelves, propane tank stability ring, and easy locking caster wheels
- Width: 60.5 inches
- Depth: 25 inches
- Height: 48.5 inches
- Weight: 157 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.