Built-In 700 Series 44" with Dual Infrared Rear Burners, Natural Gas, Stainless Steel
Make the Built-In 700 Series 44-inch Gas Grill with Dual Rear Infrared Burners is the crown jewel of your outdoor kitchen. High-quality, marine-grade, stainless steel provides the stylish durability you've come to expect from Napoleon barbecues. Made from the same stainless steel, the 9-mm thick cooking grids are virtually maintenance-free and provide iconic WAVE™ sear marks. Light each burner individually and instantly using the JETFIRE™ ignition. Cross lighting ensures all burners light and remain lit. The control knobs glow blue, and each knob, when in use, glows red to help you adjust things to the exact temperature for a perfect meal. That precise temperature control ensures searing, smoking, roasting, rotisserizing, and baking with ease. Built to seamlessly fit into your ideal outdoor kitchen, the Built-In 700 Series 44-inch Gas Grill has been designed specifically for ease of installation with integrated trim and longer wiring for no design and functionality restrictions.
- Infrared heat from the dual rotisserie burners are perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting.
- Napoleon's iconic wave shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling.
- The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects the burners
- Never accidentally leave the gas on and know which burners are lit for multi-zone grilling.
- Never be without your favorite grilling accessory, the integrated rotisserie kit storage keeps everything close by.
- The two position warming rack finds perfect positioning for finishing the perfect cook or keeping food warm for dinner.
- This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when barbecuing.
- Width: 45.5 inches
- Depth: 27.6 inches
- Height: 24.1 inches
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.