CBO-1000 Box/Tray: 1- Piece welded Steel Countertop Box/Tray, 4 Open Slots for Fork lift, Teflon Coating Paint
Description: Take our largest outdoor oven and make setup quicker and easier! This 1-piece welded tubular Steel Countertop Box/Tray 60" x 51" x 6" high easily supports the weight of the CBO-1000 and has great space for placing the insulating boards. The Solar Black paint on the Box/Tray has Teflon Coating making it smooth to the touch and easy to clean and the Four Open slots make for easy fork lift installation and transportation.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza parts sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- BUILT TO LAST: This tray uses Welded Tubular Steel coated in Solar Black Teflon Paint strong enough to protect this box/tray from all of the elements
- COUNTERTOP WOOD BURNING OVENS OFFER THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: Stoke up your indoor or outdoor dining experience with one of our beautiful, CBO-1000 Countertop Wood Burning Ovens, combined with our 1000 Box/Tray. You'll have plenty of cooking space to serve up bountiful dinners for friends and family. These wood-fired brick ovens offer the benefit of a permanent wood-fired oven without the time and expense of a full, custom installation.
- Build the outdoor oven enclosure of your dreams in brick or stone to fit your individual style. Make it an easier start with the 1000 Box/Tray. The CBO-1000 oven is made of high-grade refractory materials that have alumina, silica and stainless steel fibers throughout the entire mixture. This mixture of materials helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking.
- Oven Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
Assembled Depth: 60 inch
Assembled Height: 6 inch
Assembled Width: 51 inch
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Total Cooking Area: 1600 square inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Oven orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days of ordering.
Parts take between 3 to 14 business days to process, while accessories typically ship the next business day.
Delivery times are from 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Because each Chicago Brick Oven is custom-built, ALL OVEN SALES ARE FINAL (NO RETURNS)
We do accept returns on cooking accessories and parts within 30 days of the customer's receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Once your cooking accessories or parts return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, generally within five (5) business days depending on your bank's operating guidelines.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1020 Davey Rd, Woodridge Illinois US 60517.
To return your cooking accessories or parts, you should mail your item(s) to: 1020 Davey Rd, Woodridge Illinois US 60517. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.