CBO-1000 Box/Tray: 1- Piece welded Steel Countertop Box/Tray, 4 Open Slots for Fork lift, Teflon Coating Paint
Description: Take our largest outdoor oven and make setup quicker and easier! This 1-piece welded tubular Steel Countertop Box/Tray 60" x 51" x 6" high easily supports the weight of the CBO-1000 and has great space for placing the insulating boards. The Solar Black paint on the Box/Tray has Teflon Coating making it smooth to the touch and easy to clean and the Four Open slots make for easy fork lift installation and transportation.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza parts sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- BUILT TO LAST: This tray uses Welded Tubular Steel coated in Solar Black Teflon Paint strong enough to protect this box/tray from all of the elements
- COUNTERTOP WOOD BURNING OVENS OFFER THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: Stoke up your indoor or outdoor dining experience with one of our beautiful, CBO-1000 Countertop Wood Burning Ovens, combined with our 1000 Box/Tray. You'll have plenty of cooking space to serve up bountiful dinners for friends and family. These wood-fired brick ovens offer the benefit of a permanent wood-fired oven without the time and expense of a full, custom installation.
- Build the outdoor oven enclosure of your dreams in brick or stone to fit your individual style. Make it an easier start with the 1000 Box/Tray. The CBO-1000 oven is made of high-grade refractory materials that have alumina, silica and stainless steel fibers throughout the entire mixture. This mixture of materials helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking.
- Oven Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
Assembled Depth: 60 inch
Assembled Height: 6 inch
Assembled Width: 51 inch
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Total Cooking Area: 1600 square inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.