Chicago Brick Oven 53" x 39" CBO-1000 Built-in Wood Fired Commercial Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit
Description: Take Outdoor Entertaining to the Max. With over 2,000 square inches of cooking space, the CBO-1000 Pizza Oven DIY Kit is the ideal high-output oven. It uses three methods to cook efficiently: convection, radiant and conduction. This oven is used for residential and commercial applications.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- VERSATILITY: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- UNFORGETTABLE FLAVOR: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- THE BIGGER, THE BETTER. With over 2,000 square inches of cooking space, the CBO-1000 Commercial Size Pizza Oven DIY Kit is the ideal high-output commercial oven. It uses three methods to cook efficiently: convection, radiant and conduction.
- Build the outdoor oven enclosure of your dreams in brick or stone to fit your individual style. This CBO oven is made of high-grade refractory materials that have alumina, silica and stainless steel fibers throughout the entire mixture. This mixture of materials helps prevent thermal shock, expansion and cracking.
- The insulation blanket increases heat retention and the oven's unique shape creates a FlameRoll® which pulls the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating higher temperatures for superior cooking. This design allows the oven to reach temperatures in excess of 1,000° F.
- After assembling your CBO-1000 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet a very simple step. See the Manual for instructions on how to cure a CBO Pizza Oven.
- CBO-1000 COMMERCIAL PIZZA OVEN DIY KIT INCLUDES: 7-Piece Oven - 2-piece Dome, 3-piece Hearth (53" x 39" cooking surface), Arch, Insulating Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
- Durability State-of-the-art high temp refractory ovens are reinforced with stainless steel fibers to ensure long-term strength and durability to handle North American climates!
- Design Vastly different than barrel shaped ovens, our proprietary low dome design, flue system and refractory materials create an exclusive and dynamic Flame Roll™ - the only way to generate temps as high as 1000° for true wood-fired taste.
- Heat Retention CBO’s entire product line is built to retain heat inside the ovens versus constant refueling.
- Aesthetics The CBO Flame Roll™ is also eye catching and visually enticing, making these ovens the centerpiece of backyards and commercial patios – especially at night!
- Specially designed to create the high temperature and heat vacuum needed to cook food to its flavorful best.
- Our oven design and materials let your customers take full advantage of all cooking methods used by professional chefs—radiant heat, convection and conduction
- Chicago Brick Oven designs are inspired by traditional oven designs first used over four thousand years ago. The secret is our authentic, low-height Neapolitan dome design.
- The design creates a unique FlameRoll,™ which generates high, even temperatures for balanced cooking and genuine wood fired taste.
- Reinforced with stainless steel fibers in refractory brick material for strength and durability.
Assembled Depth: 56.5 inch
Assembled Height: 22.5 inch
Assembled Width: 50 inch
Hearth Depth: 53 inch
Hearth Width: 39 inch
Hearth Material: Refractory Brick Hearth, NSF 4
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Total Cooking Area: 1600 square inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.