CBO-750 Countertop (Pre-Assembled) with Metal Insulating Hood
Description: Next-Level Outdoor or Indoor Entertaining. Transform your dining experience with our versatile CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven, which may be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. With a roomy hearth, you'll be able to serve up large feasts for friends and family.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance indoor or outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- VERSATILITY: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- INCOMPARABLE FLAVOR: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ONE OF OUR BEST-SELLING COUNTERTOP PIZZA OVENS: Transform your indoor or outdoor dining experience with our versatile CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven, which may be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. With a roomy hearth, you'll be able to serve up large feasts for friends and family.
- These preassembled wood-fired brick ovens offer the flexibility to fit your lifestyle and budget. They offer the benefit of a permanent wood-fired oven without the time or expense of a custom installation.
- Our unique insulating design creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside. This CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven is Certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe indoor and outdoor use.
- Curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple
- CBO-750 COUNTERTOP PIZZA OVEN INCLUDES: 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door Hood Color - Available in Silver Vein, Copper Vein, or Solar Black Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
- Durability State-of-the-art high temp refractory ovens are reinforced with stainless steel fibers to ensure long-term strength and durability to handle North American climates!
- Design Vastly different than barrel shaped ovens, our proprietary low dome design, flue system and refractory materials create an exclusive and dynamic Flame Roll™ - the only way to generate temps as high as 1000° for true wood-fired taste.
- Heat Retention CBO’s entire product line is built to retain heat inside the ovens versus constant refueling.
- Aesthetics The CBO Flame Roll™ is also eye catching and visually enticing, making these ovens the centerpiece of backyards and commercial patios – especially at night!
- Specially designed to create the high temperature and heat vacuum needed to cook food to its flavorful best.Our oven design and materials let your customers take full advantage of all cooking methods used by professional chefs—radiant heat, convection and conduction
- Chicago Brick Oven designs are inspired by traditional oven designs first used over four thousand years ago. The secret is our authentic, low-height Neapolitan dome design.
- The design creates a unique FlameRoll,™ which generates high, even temperatures for balanced cooking and genuine wood fired taste.
- Reinforced with stainless steel fibers in refractory brick material for strength and durability.
Assembled Depth: 40 inch
Assembled Height: 44.75 inch
Assembled Width: 35.5 inch
Hearth Depth: 38 inch
Hearth Width: 28 inch
Hearth Material: Refractory Brick Hearth, NSF 4
Hood Material: Powder Coat Paint on 18 ga Steel
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Total Cooking Area: 1064 square inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Oven orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days of ordering.
Parts take between 3 to 14 business days to process, while accessories typically ship the next business day.
Delivery times are from 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Because each Chicago Brick Oven is custom-built, ALL OVEN SALES ARE FINAL (NO RETURNS)
We do accept returns on cooking accessories and parts within 30 days of the customer's receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Once your cooking accessories or parts return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, generally within five (5) business days depending on your bank's operating guidelines.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1020 Davey Rd, Woodridge Illinois US 60517.
To return your cooking accessories or parts, you should mail your item(s) to: 1020 Davey Rd, Woodridge Illinois US 60517. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.