CBO-750 DIY Kit: 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth, Arch, Decorative Door
** Limited time | SPECIAL OFFER** - ONLY AT HOME BAR SELECT:
Get a FREE CBO Pizza Peel w/Detachable Wood Handle - 12" x 14" x 35" with your order ($59.58 value).
Description: Our Most Popular DIY Wood-Fired Oven Kit. For entertaining any size crowd, the CBO-750 DIY Wood Fired Oven Kit is the perfect choice. Design a one-of-a-kind outdoor oven yourself, or enlist a professional contractor to help you create the perfect centerpiece of the outdoor kitchen you’ve always imagined. Can be installed indoors as well.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance indoor or outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- Encase your outdoor pizza oven with the enduring look of brick. Face it with stone to blend into the natural landscape. Surround it with stucco for an authentic Old World touch. It’s up to you. Chicago Brick Oven DIY outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards and are also safe indoor installations.
- Installation is straightforward, but requires some hardscaping experience. Just choose your style and facing material. Use any combination of stone, in any texture or color, to create a stunning oven that will fit your indoor or outdoor kitchen or patio motif.
- You’re equipped with everything needed to fire up the good life with our signature FlameRoll®. Your CBO-750 Indoor or Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is sure to provide you and your family with endless enjoyment.
- Assembling a CBO-750 DIY Kit is easy. Watch videos to see how everything comes together.
- After assembling your CBO-750 DIY Kit, curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet a very simple step. See the Manual for instructions on how to cure a CBO Pizza Oven.
- CBO-750 DIY WOOD-FIRED OVEN KIT INCLUDES:6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative DoorInstall Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
- Durability State-of-the-art high temp refractory ovens are reinforced with stainless steel fibers to ensure long-term strength and durability to handle North American climates!
- Design Vastly different than barrel shaped ovens, our proprietary low dome design, flue system and refractory materials create an exclusive and dynamic Flame Roll™ - the only way to generate temps as high as 1000° for true wood-fired taste.
- Heat Retention CBO’s entire product line is built to retain heat inside the ovens versus constant refueling.
- Aesthetics The CBO Flame Roll™ is also eye catching and visually enticing, making these ovens the centerpiece of backyards and commercial patios – especially at night!
- Specially designed to create the high temperature and heat vacuum needed to cook food to its flavorful best.
- Our oven design and materials let your customers take full advantage of all cooking methods used by professional chefs—radiant heat, convection and conduction
- Chicago Brick Oven designs are inspired by traditional oven designs first used over four thousand years ago. The secret is our authentic, low-height Neapolitan dome design.
- The design creates a unique FlameRoll,™ which generates high, even temperatures for balanced cooking and genuine wood fired taste.
- Reinforced with stainless steel fibers in refractory brick material for strength and durability.
Assembled Depth: 41.25 inch
Assembled Height: 18 inch
Assembled Width: 34 inch
Hearth Depth: 38 inch
Hearth Width: 28 inch
Hearth Material: Refractory Brick Hearth, NSF 4
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Total Cooking Area: 1064 square inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.