CBO-750 Hybrid Commercial Stand: (Pre-Assembled) Custom-Built Heavy-Duty Stand with Metal Insulating Hood and Gas Package for Commercial Applications
Description: CBO-750 Hybrid Stand Commercial Pizza Ovens: Take a Stand with the Sizzle of Dual Fuel. The CBO-750 Hybrid Stand Oven for Indoor or Outdoor Commercial applications use brings twice the cooking power because it includes a two-burner gas system. The infrared burner under the hearth is great for searing meat and providing uniform heat, and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth allows you to achieve oven-like performance through indirect heat. You may also burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring a unique wood-fired flavor to your menu.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance Commercial indoor or outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure reliable and safe year-round cooking.
- VERSATILITY: Our signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything from grilled meats to roasted vegetables, and more.
- FLEXIBILITY: Cook with wood. Or gas. Or both. Remember, anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a Chicago Brick Oven.
- EXPERIENCE THE DUAL FUEL DIFFERENCE: The CBO-750 Hybrid Stand Commercial Oven brings twice the cooking power because it includes a two-burner gas system. The infrared burner under the hearth is great for searing meat and providing uniform heat, and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth allows you to achieve oven-like performance through indirect heat. You may also burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring a unique wood-fired flavor to your menu.
- The CBO-750 Hybrid Stand Commercial Oven is certified to UL Standards, giving you everything you need to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll®.
- Hybrid Ovens are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.
- The Commercial (C) oven is certified for indoor or outdoor use in Commercial applications
- Curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple
- CBO-750 HYBRID STAND COMMERICAL PIZZA OVEN INCLUDES: 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door Hood Color - Available in Silver Vein, Copper Vein, or Solar Black Gas Package - Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun Stand - Heavy duty and custom built for Chicago Brick Oven
- Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162
- Conforms to ANSI STD Z83.11 Certified to CSA STD 1.8
- Durability State-of-the-art high temp refractory ovens are reinforced with stainless steel fibers to ensure long-term strength and durability to handle North American climates!
- Design Vastly different than barrel shaped ovens, our proprietary low dome design, flue system and refractory materials create an exclusive and dynamic Flame Roll™ - the only way to generate temps as high as 1000° for true wood-fired taste.
- Heat Retention CBO’s entire product line is built to retain heat inside the ovens versus constant refueling.
- Aesthetics The CBO Flame Roll™ is also eye catching and visually enticing, making these ovens the centerpiece of backyards and commercial patios – especially at night!
- Stand - 750 prefabricated Stand (w/out casters) & Gas assembly; come with Decorative Side and back skirt panels LP (Propane)
- Altitude 0 - 3,000 FT - determines gas orifice size, specify higher than 3K at time of orderLP Ratings, Infrared Burner: 36,000 BTU/HR, Ambient Burner: 18,000 BTU/HR, Manifold Pressure: 10" WC
- Electrical Specs - Volts: 120 AMPS: 1.50 Frequency: 60 HZ - The electrical cord provided with oven is 6' long. DO NOT USE EXTENSION CORD! Plan accordingly as to where to install the electrical outlet.
- The oven is equipped with a direct ignition system for both hearth and ambiance burners, therefore there are no standing pilots which consume gas inefficiently.
- The hearth burner is infrared; the most efficient atmospheric burner available.
- Carbon monoxide emissions are way below the 800 parts per million authorized by the ANSI Z83.11 Standard for Food Service Equipment.
- Our custom gas system makes it easier than ever to get the fire burning.
- Specially designed to create the high temperature and heat vacuum needed to cook food to its flavorful best.
- Our oven design and materials let your customers take full advantage of all cooking methods used by professional chefs—radiant heat, convection and conduction
- Chicago Brick Oven designs are inspired by traditional oven designs first used over four thousand years ago. The secret is our authentic, low-height Neapolitan dome design.
- The design creates a unique FlameRoll,™ which generates high, even temperatures for balanced cooking and genuine wood fired taste.
- Reinforced with stainless steel fibers in refractory brick material for strength and durability
.Assembled Depth: 43 inch
Assembled Height: 89.75 inch
Assembled Width: 35.5 inch
Hearth Depth: 38 inch
Hearth Width: 28 inch
Hearth Material: Refractory Brick Hearth, NSF 4
Hood Material: Powder Coat Paint on 18 ga Steel
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Total Cooking Area: 1064 square inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.