CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop Residential LP (Propane Gas) 3K With Skirt
Description: The Residential Dual Fuel Hybrid Option. The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop Oven for Outdoor Residential applications includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You also have the option to burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring Chicago Brick Oven's wood-fired flavor into every meal you make.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance residential outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure reliable and safe year-round cooking.
- VERSATILITY: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more
- .INCOMPARABLE FLAVOR: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a Hybrid gas and wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- DUAL FUEL BRINGS THE HEAT, TWO WAYS: The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You also have the option to burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring Chicago Brick Oven's wood-fired flavor into every meal you make.
- The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) oven is often cited as the best residential pizza oven on the market because it's certified to UL Standards and gives you everything you need to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll™.
- Hybrids are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.
- The Residential (R) oven is certified for outdoor Residential use only. Curing the oven before its first use is a critical, yet very simple
- CBO-750 HYBRID COUNTERTOP (RESIDENTIAL) OVEN INCLUDES: 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door Hood Color - Available in Silver Vein or Copper Vein Gas Package - Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Conforms to UL STD 2162 & NSF STD 4. Certified to ULC ORD STD C2162Conforms to ANSI STD Z21.58 Certified to CSA STD 1.6
- Durability State-of-the-art high temp refractory ovens are reinforced with stainless steel fibers to ensure long-term strength and durability to handle North American climates!
- Design Vastly different than barrel shaped ovens, our proprietary low dome design, flue system and refractory materials create an exclusive and dynamic Flame Roll™ - the only way to generate temps as high as 1000° for true wood-fired taste.Heat Retention CBO’s entire product line is built to retain heat inside the ovens versus constant refueling.
- Aesthetics The CBO Flame Roll™ is also eye catching and visually enticing, making these ovens the centerpiece of backyards and commercial patios – especially at night!
- Counter Top - 750 prefabricated CT on 12" rail system & Gas assembly; Decorative Sides and back skirt panel offered as ADD-ON!LP (Propane)
- Altitude 0 - 3,000 FT - determines gas orifice size, specify higher than 3K at time of order
- LP Ratings, Infrared Burner: 36,000 BTU/HR, Ambient Burner: 18,000 BTU/HR, Manifold Pressure: 10" WC
- Electrical Specs - Volts: 120 AMPS: 1.50 Frequency: 60 HZ - The electrical cord provided with oven is 6' long. DO NOT USE EXTENSION CORD! Plan accordingly as to where to install the electrical outlet.
- The oven is equipped with a direct ignition system for both hearth and ambiance burners, therefore there are no standing pilots which consume gas inefficiently.
- The hearth burner is infrared; the most efficient atmospheric burner available.
- Our custom gas system makes it easier than ever to get the fire burning.
- Specially designed to create the high temperature and heat vacuum needed to cook food to its flavorful best.
- Our oven design and materials let your customers take full advantage of all cooking methods used by professional chefs—radiant heat, convection and conductionChicago Brick Oven designs are inspired by traditional oven designs first used over four thousand years ago. The secret is our authentic, low-height Neapolitan dome design.
- The design creates a unique FlameRoll,™ which generates high, even temperatures for balanced cooking and genuine wood fired taste.
- Reinforced with stainless steel fibers in refractory brick material for strength and durability.
Assembled Depth: 43 inch
Assembled Height: 61 inch
Assembled Width: 35.5 inch
Hearth Depth: 38 inch
Hearth Width: 28 inch
Hearth Material:Refractory Brick Hearth, NSF 4
Hood Material: Powder Coat Paint on 18 ga Steel
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months
Total Cooking Area: 1064 square inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Oven orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days of ordering.
Parts take between 3 to 14 business days to process, while accessories typically ship the next business day.
Delivery times are from 3-14 business days.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Because each Chicago Brick Oven is custom-built, ALL OVEN SALES ARE FINAL (NO RETURNS)
We do accept returns on cooking accessories and parts within 30 days of the customer's receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Once your cooking accessories or parts return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, generally within five (5) business days depending on your bank's operating guidelines.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1020 Davey Rd, Woodridge Illinois US 60517.
To return your cooking accessories or parts, you should mail your item(s) to: 1020 Davey Rd, Woodridge Illinois US 60517. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.