Calcana Model PH-75HO 10’ Length High Output, Outdoor Patio Heater, Natural Gas, 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel, Patented Modulating Control 37,500 to 75,000 Btu
Calcana High Output Stainless Steel Gas Patio Heater is a sleek and sophisticated outdoor heater. Powered by propane or natural gas, this infrared heater can work in high altitude and is not affected by the wind.
This stainless steel heater has a modulating control panel so you can set the heat just right for maximum comfort. Best installed overhead or, pole or wall mounted at an angle - anywhere outdoors.
Available in sizes: 5' and 10', 304 commercial grade and 316 marine grade stainless steel. If corrosion due to saltwater is a possible problem, choose a marine grade unit.
If you are looking for an extremely powerful heater in a relatively small package, for your home or commercial space, that is fuel efficient, durable, and low maintenance, this Calcana heater is an excellent choice.
Check out STANDARD OUTPUT Models if you're looking for a vented application.
MOUNTING HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED - Shop mounting kits here.
- Turn the heater on/off with the flick of a switch. Modulating remote control panel allows you to adjust the heat, from half to full power, for your comfort and convenience.
- Sleek, sophisticated, and graceful design, this heater looks great in any setting.
- The only gas heater that has temperature control without open flames or glowing red parts.
- Works in high altitude and is not bothered by wind, this heater can be installed anywhere outdoors.
- More warmth with 40% less fuel, save gas and money with this efficient heater.
- Low clearance to combustibles, this heater can be installed in tight spaces where other heaters can’t.
- Heater can be pole, ceiling, or wall mounted using custom mounting brackets as long as the installation requirements are followed. Optional stainless steel overhead and wall mounting kits are available.
- Heat-treated aluminized steel infrared emitters for a long-lasting outdoor heater.
- Stainless steel construction (304 or 316 grade) for a durable, corrosion-resistant, and low maintenance outdoor heater
- 100% safety control, this patio heater meets or exceeds CSA safety and performance standards in the US and Canada.
- Made in the USA, ensures high quality materials and workmanship.
Marine grade stainless steel is the best option for beach houses, resorts, restaurants, or anywhere near the sea. Multiple units can be grouped together to achieve any length required.
As a general rule, it is suggested to locate the burner end toward the highest heat-loss area (doors) of the space being heated because heat output is the hottest at the burner head and diminishes down to the exhaust. Mounting height of 8' in cold climate areas is recommended. In areas with milder climate, 9' mounting height is acceptable.
|Actual Product Weight||Product Max Height (Top to Bottom)||Product Max Width (Side to Side)||Product Max Depth (Front to Back)|
- Shipping Estimates & Return Policies
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time for CALCANA products is 3-4 weeks.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.