Blaze | Professional Built-in Power Burner
Call now to speak to our team about special discounts on this item: 833-699-9227
The Blaze Professional Built-in Power Burner consists of an independently controlled 304 cast stainless steel inner and outer burner ring allowing a variety of cooking configurations. The inner ring is rated for 25,000 BTUs, and the outer ring is rated for 35,000 BTUs, for a combined total of 60,000 BTUs. The inner ring is great for simmering sauces and the outer ring is perfect for large skillets and pans. Use both burner rings together when boiling or frying. The cooking grid is constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel rods with a removable inner ring for cooking with a wok. As of March 15, 2016 — Blaze power burners have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the burners, burner grate, body, lid, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. The product must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Efficient design brings water to a boil in half the time compared to other power burners on the market
- A narrow width of 15 3/4″ allows for more room for other accessories or more counter space
- Stainless steel guard surrounds the burner rings protecting them from the wind and concentrates heat for maximum efficiency
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings create a sophisticated appearance
- Push and turn knob ignition system delivers a reliable flame with every start
- Removable stainless steel cover shields burners from outdoor elements
- Full-width drip tray for a quick clean up
- A power transformer is included for the lights
10 1/4H x 15 3/4W x 23 5/8D
9 1/4"H x 14"W x 19 1/2"D
MANUAL AND GUIDES
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Blaze Brochure & Warranty
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.