Dometic MoBar 550S
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Only at Home Bar Select -
Get A FREE Extension Table ($109 Value).
Serving tray, Cutting board, Speed rail, Fresh ice and garnish container, Towel bar handle
The Dometic MoBar 550 is the ultimate mobile beverage center. It comes with accessories inspired by professional bartenders and allows you to easily entertain large groups of people.
Built with professional grade stainless steel, it comes with spacious preparations and presentation areas and a dual-zone refrigerator compartment comfortably holding up to 39 bottles or 155 cans and up to an additional 22 bottles or 32 cans can be displayed in a spacious rotomolded presentation basket that will keep your bottles ice cold. The Dometic MoBar 550 is easy to place in the heart of the festivities with its heavy duty wheels and robust handle.
- Modular Dry Storage, Superior Ice Retention, Large Cold Storage Capacity, Professional Accessories and Mood Enhancing Lighting
- Conveniently entertain large groups of people in your group
- Attractive and versatile beverage presentation
- Timeless patented design in elegant stainless steel
- Weatherproof design built for harsh outdoor environments
- Electricity required for refrigerator, retractable plug included in unit.
- Easy to place with heavy-duty wheels and robust handle
- Powerful and efficient compressor cooling technology with electronic controls for precise refrigeration between +2 C to 20 C / 36 F +68 F
- FREE Professional accessories included: Serving tray, Cutting board, Speed rail, Fresh ice and garnish container, Towel bar handle
- Product Depth: 24.41"
- Product Height: 38.58"
- Product Width: 49.21"
- Net Weight: 250.05 lbs
- Input voltage (AC): 120 V
- Rated input power (AC): 80±10 W W
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Refrigerant, type: R600a
- Noise (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14): 41.00 dB(A)
- Climate class (EN 62552): ST
- Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Hinge type: Right hinged
- Interior light: Yes, LED
- Certificates: UL
- Winecellar capacity: 38 Bordeaux bottles, 75cl
- One-Year (Parts, Labor and Freight)
- Two-Years (Parts Only)
- Three-Years (Sealed System, Parts Only)
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.