ECO-55 Pellet Stove
Easy to use and maintain, the Eco-55 pellet stove is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,000 ft². It features intuitive electronic control and easy to use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to components that are removable without tools. Certified at only 0.96 g/h, the Eco-55 produces up to 39,260 BTU/h, and provides clean and efficient heating.
Included: blower, ceramic glass, ash lip
- Burn time up to 51 hours (up to 120 hours with the optional hopper extension)
- Hopper capacity of 60 lb
- Top-feed burner
- EPA 2020 certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Options: wall thermostat, fresh air intake kit, hopper extension, stand alone auxiliary discharge tank, storage tank with pneumatic self-feeding pellet system, storage tank extension
Appliance performance (2)
|Fuel type||Pellet (Premium grade or better) (3)|
|Recommended heating area-ft² ()||500 - 2,000|
|Hopper capacity||60 lb (27 kg)|
|Maximum burn time ()||51 h|
|Size||25 1/8'' W X 29 1/2'' D X 32 5/8'' H|
|Maximum heat input rate (4)||39,260 BTU/h (11.5 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < (5)||6,648 BTU/h (1.95 kW) to 28,540 BTU/h (8.36 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (6)||70.3 % (HHV) (7)||75.8 % (LHV) (8)|
|Optimum efficiency (9) (10)||78.4%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (11)||73 %|
|Burn rate||1.2 - 4.7 lb/h|
|Average particulate emissions rate (1)||0.96 g/h|
|Average CO (12)||7.6 g/h|
|Average electrical power consumption-ignition cycle (13)||3.02A (360W)|
|Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (13)||1.3 - 2.5A (51 - 140W)|
(1) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(2) Values are as measured per CSA B415.1-10, except for the recommended heating area, hopper capacity, maximum burn time and maximum heat input rate. Results may vary depending on pellet quality, density, length, and diameter.
(3) Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
(4) Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
(5) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(6) Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand. LHV % is based on manufacturer’s estimation.
(7) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(8) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(9) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(10) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(11) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(12) Carbon monoxyde.
(13) Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Flue outlet diameter||3"|
|Type of chimney||ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)|
|Baffle type||Stainless steel|
|Approved for an alcove installation||Yes|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Shipping Weight||277 lb (126kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Safe and removable handle||Yes|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||15 3/4" X 8 1/8"|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176|
|Noise level at 6 feet||47 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 60 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8''|
|Overall dimension (Width)||25 1/8''|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||29 1/2''|
|Voltage and frequency||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
|USA standard (emissions)||ASTM E2779|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482, ASTM E1509|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
Manuals & Guides
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Drolet User Manuals & Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.