Empire Boulevard Large Linear 60/72 Vent-Free Gas Fireplace Intermittent Pilot with Thermostat Variable Remote Control
- 99-percent efficient, your new Boulevard Fireplace can warm a large room with ease.
- And thanks to its advanced technology, you control the temperature and the ambiance.
- The Boulevard's Green Earth Preferred Intermittent Pilot system eliminates the standing pilot- saving energy and your money. When you want fire, press the button- or just let the programmable thermostat maintain your desired room temperature. Thanks to its advanced logic, the thermostat remote control anticipates heat demand and varies flame height to minimize temperature fluctuations in the room.
- In the event of a power outage, your Boulevard fireplace can operate on battery backup mode- to provide lifesaving warmth for your home until power is restored.
- Mobile home approved
- 5-year limited warranty
- Comes with a protective barrier
- Fueled by natural gas or propane
- CSA certified in the US and Canada
- Designed for a zero-clearance enclosure
- Includes a thermostat variable remote control
- Multicolor programmable LED lighting under burner
- In-wall lighting control module with battery back-up
- No venting makes for an easy and less costly installation
- Available in two finishing options: clean face and flush mount
- Fireplace pictured with optional, separately-purchased matte black decorative front
- Multicolor Programmable LED Lighting under burner
- Thermostat Variable Remote Control
- In-Wall Lighting control module and battery back-up module with stainless switch cover Battery Relocation Kit
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.