Empire | Carol Rose Coastal Premium 42 Vent Free Outdoor Gas Firebox - OP42FB2MF
This product is a vent-free firebox, it does not include a log set, burner interior panel, or mantel. It's a metal box that can be installed on a wall and a vent-free log set can be added to it to create a fireplace. If you're looking for a vent-free option that includes the burner and log set, check out our vent-free gas fireplace selection.
Think of the outdoor firebox as the canvas that lets you create your ideal fireplace. Built using the same rugged construction as our fireplaces, the outdoor firebox is a ventless design that's certified for use with an outdoor burner.
Carol Rose Coastal Installation Manual
- See all available accessories here
- Up to 50,000 BTUs
- The optional stainless steel drain pan is available to help control and re-direct any moisture that collects beneath the fireplace
- Protect your fireplace with the available weather doors
- Includes Stainless Steel hood and Mesh Curtain
- Ventless firebox for outdoor installation
32,000-50,000 BTU for (NG)
34,000-50,000 BTU for (LP)
35 11/16" H x 44" W x 19" D
1. What is the difference between the ignition types?
Millivolt - with a standing pilot for simple, reliable operation all winter long. Or choose our energy-saving Intermittent Pilot ignition. The IP system includes battery backup to operate in a power outage and can switch to a standing pilot to warm your home during an extended power failure. Both the Millivolt and IP systems work with our control accessories - from a simple on/off remote to a thermostat to a programmable thermostat remote.
2. Why am I required to purchase a burner and log set with the firebox at an additional cost?
The firebox is designed for use with these items. Without these items, your firebox would not function correctly and would look incomplete. The items are an additional cost to allow you to choose which look you like best.
3. How will the firebox be delivered? Will the delivery driver bring it to my house?
All fireboxes are delivered via freight (tractor-trailer truck) to the specified street address you provide us, we do provide free lift gate service with all freight deliveries. The delivery driver is only responsible for unloading the items from the truck, not to move them anywhere.
5. How is the firebox vented?
This firebox is vent free and does not require any venting. Be sure to check your local codes as vent-free appliances are not allowed in all states.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Empire Warranty & User Manual
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.