Empire Outdoor Linear Fireplace
Stainless steel construction, an integrated LED lighting system, and a 55,000 Btu burner ensure that Empire's 48-inch Outdoor Linear Fireplace will light up your patio party for any occasion. These see-through models conceal a gas burner beneath a large bed of clear-frost crushed glass. While the flames dance atop the bed of glass, the lighting system illuminates the glass from beneath.
- Ventless Firebox for outdoor installation
- Includes: Pre-Programmed-Color LED Lighting beneath burner,Manual Electronic Ignition with AA Battery,3-Stage Manually Variable Flame Hotbox &Weather Deflector Glass Panels (Taller panel available for windy applications)
- For outdoor use only
- 48 inch linear fireplace
- Stainless steel construction
- Integrated LED lighting system
- Tilt-up convert conceals controls
- Glass defector shields flame from wind
- Push button manual ignition and flame control knob
- Lighting system illuminates glass from below flames
- Choose from seven LED colors and varying intensities
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.