Fire Magic | Aurora A830I 46-Inch Built-In Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill With One Infrared Burner and Analog Thermometer
Superior design and engineering power Aurora's unparalleled performance. With many of the outstanding features of its sister Echelon series at a more affordable price, the Aurora delivers cooking versatility, durability, and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- Analog Thermometer - Analog thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel in hood measures up to 1000 °F.
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids - All 304 stainless steel trapezoid cooking grids provide a more optimal cooking surfaces for even heat and great searing.
- Hot Surface Ignition - Hot surface electronic ignition provides reliable lighting for every meal. Requires 120V AC power supply.
- Gourmet Face - Seamless control panel with a satin finish.
- Comfort Touch Knobs - Knobs are at a 40 ° angle to easily see how to operate and have comfort-touch grips for safety and convenience.
- Charcoal Crank - Crank makes raising or lowering the built-in charcoal basket a breeze.
- Halogen Interior Lights - Angled interior halogen lights make evening grilling a breeze. Located on the gas side of the grill only.
- Stainless Steel Backburner - Optional stainless steel backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
- Optional Infrared Burner - Upgrade to an infrared sear burner in the left-hand position for an additional charge.
- Optional All Infrared Burners - Upgrade to an all infrared sear burner model for an additional cost.
- Primary Cooking Surface 46" x 18" (828 sq. in.) - 24" x 18" (Gas Side) | 22" x 18" (Charcoal Side)
- Warming Rack Surface 46" x 8" (368 sq. in.) - 24" x 8" (Gas Side) | 22" x 8" (Charcoal Side)
- Main Burners 50,000 BTUs
- Backburner 13,000 BTUs
- Charcoal Igniter 26,000 BTUs
- Cut-out Dimensions 50.25" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 12" (H)
CATALOG AND MANUALS
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Fire Magic Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.