NXR SCD3611 36" 5.5 cu.ft. Pro-Style Dual Fuel Range with Convection Oven, Stainless Steel
Call now to secure special offer on this item: 833-699-9227
- All stainless steel construction for a professional look
- 6 burners featuring high power 18,000 BTU and low power 6,000 BTU German made single-stack burners
- Easy to clean black porcelain drip pan
- Extra-large 5.5 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Range will heat the cooktop with gas and a temperature precise electric oven, it is especially good for those who do a lot of baking
- Important PC board that monitors the temperature is made with American parts
- Extra-large oven window provides better visibility and allows better monitoring so oven temperatures can be kept steady without opening the door
- Convection fan allows for even cooking
- Adjustable heavy duty legs
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty for service and parts
- Pro dual fuel range
- 2 years warranty
- Dimensions: 36" x 27.5" x 40.2"
- Oven Capacity: 5.5 cu ft.
- Cooking Area: 34" x 22.5"
- Window size: 25.4" x 11.8"
- All 6 German burners
- 18,000 - 6,000 BTU variable
Our 36” range comes with six burners. The NXR SC offers the ultimate versatility and each burner has a purpose. Boil water quickly with the high power 18,000 BTU, simmer delicate sauces with the low power 6,000 BTU, and everything in between. Underneath it all, the NXR SC is made up of globally sourced parts selected specifically to perform.
Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates compliment sealed gas burners. You can see and feel the professional style grates. The higher elevation maximizes the effectiveness of our German made burners.
Slick Silver Accent Knobs
Heavy duty, slick silver commercial temperature knobs with silk screen print lets you set the perfect temperature.
Onyx Black Porcelain Coating
NXR coats the oven with onyx black porcelain to make cleaning easier.
Convection Cooking & Halogen Lights
Our Convection Fan is designed to create even cooking, producing heavenly breads, pastries and roasts. Two Halogen lights at 25 Volts each allow for better oven visibility.
The oven’s broiler burner will allow you to show off your cooking abilities – exposing your food directly to high heat, searing and sealing in flavor, perfect for quickly cooking thin cuts of meat.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.