Paragon Outdoor | Novara Aluminum Pergola 12'x 20-ft. with Louvered Canopy
Call now to secure special offer on this item: 833-699-9227
Transform your backyard into a majestic oasis with the modern, louvered Novara Pergola. Get the best of both worlds with a traditional open-roof pergola combined with a closed-roof pavilion.
Open and close the louvers as needed to adjust for just the right amount of sunlight by simply manually opening and closing the roof louvers. And in the evening, open the louvers to relax as you gaze up at the stars.
The Novara Pergola canopy can be changed to accommodate your design needs. The entire pergola structure is UV-protected with a powder-coated construction. It requires no maintenance and the aluminum materials are rust-free. It offers optimal shade from harsh sun rays, ideal for the pool, hot tub, or outdoor dining.
The convertible top slides back and forth, and the pergola can always be taken down and moved. All parts are available in case of storm damage.
Choosing the right dimensions:
Looking to dine alfresco or lounge on your patio set under your pergola? Consider what furniture you will be using when choosing dimensions. Available in 10' x 12' and 12' x 20' sizes, the Novara Pergola is the ideal outdoor structure for any backyard.
Whether you decide to position it on a patio, grass, or by a pool, anchoring hardware is included to secure this pergola safely into any ground. Rest assured, this pergola is specifically designed for easy assembly. At least two people are recommended for installation. Simply follow the easy-to-read, step-by-step instruction manual, and within a few hours enjoy the upgraded comfort of your backyard.
- Built-in gutter system to redirect water to the outside edge of the pergola. (Extra heavy rain can cause overflow and leak through Louvers)
- High-quality structure: The Gazebo is constructed with a heavy gauge and weather-resistant aluminum structure
- Ground stakes and mounting hardware to attach to a concrete slab are included
- Beautiful grey finish Perfect for multiple uses such as a shaded spot, a picnic area, a dining area, a spa retreat, and more
- All hardware is made of corrosion-free and rust-resistant materials Frame is powder-coated with 80-micron dye in a furnace for added protection
- Wind load of up to 60 MPH Cleaning requires just a towel and water Elegant design to fit any yard or patio
- Frame and roof structure are assembled with prefabricated rails that require no rivets or welding, further enhancing structural integrity
- Shade and Movable: It offers optimal shade from harsh sun rays, and is ideal for the pool, and hot tub, perfect for outdoor dining or entertainment. Help adds elegance and ambiance to your outdoor living space
- Dimensions: Knowing the dimensions of new patio furniture is essential to ensure that you get a pergola that fits your needs. The Paragon-Outdoor 12 ft. x 20 ft. Aluminum Pergola was elegantly crafted for a sophisticated oasis. The Canopy can be replaced depending on your color need
- Secure and Movable: Convertible top slides back and forth, the pergolas can be taken down and moved. All parts available in case of storm damage
- Easy to Install: Step by step, pictured instructions, assembly tools, and anchoring hardware are included
- Installation Type: Anchored
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Designed in the USA.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Roof Material: Aluminum
- Roof Style: Hard Top
- Roof Shape: Flat
- Square Feet: 238 ft
- Overall Dimensions: 19′ 10′′ W x 12′ D x 7′ 9′′ H
- Weight: 0.0 lb
WARRANTY / CERTIFICATIONS
- Structure Warranty: 5 Years
- Roof Warranty: 5 Years
The warranty covers damage due to manufacturing defects only for a period of 5 years on the structure from the date of purchase. Warranty does not cover weather inflicted damage and/or damage causes caused by not following assembly instructions and adhering to warns- ings in the manual. The warranty does not cover user error, negligence, or misuse.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Paragon-Outdoors is a manufacturer of high-quality backyard structures such as Gazebos and Pergolas.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.