Paragon Outdoor | Santa Monica Hard Top Gazebo 11'x16-ft.
Get the luxury you deserve in your backyard with the Santa Monica Hard-Top Gazebo. Enjoy the tranquility of being outdoors, rain or shine, with the full protection from the elements provided by the aluminum composite roof.
Whether on a patio or by the pool, this stylish architectural design lends itself to any backyard setting. The Santa Monica Gazebo is solid and sturdy, with a heavy-gauge, weather-resistant aluminum structure and a multi-layer aluminum composite roof with a reinforced polyethylene core.
The underside is a beautiful cream color that reflects candlelight in the evening for a soothing experience.
For added stability, this Gazebo can be anchored to concrete or wooden deck surfaces, and all anchors are conveniently hidden by a decorative base cover to achieve a clean aesthetic.
- Inside Peak Height 9'6"
- Entry headroom height 7 feet
- Entire structure made of 1.6mm heavy gauge aluminum
- Twin layer Hardtop Aluminum roof
- Paint: 80-micron powder dye in the furnace
- The roof is designed to allow wind escapement
- Roof: Aluminum Composite Panels, an architectural grade material providing insulation, noise reduction, and exceptional strength.
- Can be bolted to concrete or a wooden deck.
- Rust-free screw, nuts, and bolts. The entire structure is rust-free. The roof is 100% rust-free. Will not RUST!
- The strong structure that is given by advanced modern engineering of aluminum profiles
- Very easy to read pictured assembly instructions
- 2 nonskilled persons can assembly in 4 hours
- Approximately 150 bolts.
- Made of 100 %Corrosion Free materials. Will not rust
- Packed in 3 medium-sized boxes and drop tested. Total weight 330 lbs.
- Engineered and designed in the USA
- State of the art assembly instructions, step by step. Clear detailed drawings. Logic and progressive assembly.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Roof Material: Aluminum Composite
- Roof Style: Hard Top
- Roof Shape: Hipped
- Square Feet: 181 ft
- Overall Dimensions: 11′ 8′′ W x 15′ 7′′ D x 9′ 8′′ H
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Structure Warranty: 5 Years
- Roof Warranty: 5 Years
The warranty covers damage due to manufacturing defects only for a period of 5 years on the structure, and 5 years on the Aluminum Shell from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover weather inflicted damage and/or damages causes caused by not following assembly instructions and adhering to warnings in the manual. The warranty does not cover user error, negligence, or misuse.
MANUAL AND GUIDES
- Santa Monica Hard Top Gazebo - Assembly Instructions
- Santa Monica Hard Top Gazebo - Footprints Instructions
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Paragon-Outdoors is a manufacturer of high-quality backyard structures such as Gazebos and Pergolas.
Please note: As of now, goods ordered can't be shipped to P.O. boxes and/or APO/FPO.
Can I put a heat source underneath the gazebo?
We don’t recommend placing heat sources under hardtop gazebos. Under no circumstances can you place a heat source under soft top gazebos.
Can I get replacement parts and if so where?
Yes. Please call us directly so we can ensure the correct replacement part is sent to you.
Can my gazebo or pergola be secured to a deck or concrete slab?
Yes, Paragon Outdoor structures come with concrete anchor bolts. Lag bolts would need to be purchased separately for a wood deck
Can I install a light or fan inside of my gazebo or pergola?
Yes, This can be done. Most of our gazebos are equipped with a centrally located hook.
What does the warranty cover?
Our warranty covers manufacturer defects. Weather-related damages are not covered. Warranty will vary by model. Your warranty terms and conditions can be found in the assembly instruction manual.
Does my gazebo or pergola require "winterizing"?
Hardtop gazebos do not require any action prior to winter. Our soft tops gazebos require the canopy to be removed. Our pergolas can remain with the canopy drawn to one side under the built-in cove.
When should the canopy be removed?
The soft top canopies should be removed for the duration of the winter season.
Can my canopy be washed?
Yes. You can use a damp cloth and soapy water to clean small spots on your canopy. Larger spots may require machine washing. We suggest air drying.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.