Perlick 24 Inch Signature Series Outdoor Undercounter Beer Dispenser
Call/Chat to check for additional discounts on this item. (833) 699-9227
Signature Series Outdoor Beer Dispenser with 5.2 cu. ft. Capacity, LED Task Lighting, Single Tap, and Left Hinge Solid Door in Stainless Steel
- Series: Signature
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- UL Certification
- Flow Control Faucet
- RAPIDcool System
- Anti-Condensation System
This 24" Signature Series Beer Dispenser from Perlick features a stainless steel flow control beer faucet. The beer dispenser also features air-cooled towers, LED task lighting and door alarm.
24" Signature Series Outdoor Beer Dispenser
Upgrade your outdoor kitchen with with ability to serve ice cold draft beer. Perlick's 24" Signature Series Outdoor Beer Dispenser pours up to two different types of beer and is UL-rated for outdoor use. Not a beer drinker? No problem- any Perlick home beer dispenser can easily be converted to a cold coffee dispenser with accessory iced coffee dispensing kit.
The Perfect Serve - Every Time
1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor. Perlick's RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system keeps beer cold from keg to glass. Perlick's exclusive insulated air-cooled towers keep beer at a cold, consistent temperature for a smooth, frosty pour every time - even on hot summer days.
Exclusive Stainless Steel Flow Control Beer Faucet
Designed by veteran Perlick engineers, Perlick's Flow Control Beer faucet is constructed of food-grade 304 stainless steel - an industry exclusive. Because no two craft beers pour alike, the lever on the side of the faucet can be adjusted to accommodate the carbonation of any variety of beer. Taper the lever downwards to properly pour highly carbonated beers like Hefeweizens, or adjust upwards to pour standard lagers.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsman
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
Pour More Styles of Beer with Perlick
Perlick Beer Dispensers come standard with a D System Lo Boy keg coupler to pour a majority of domestic and popular European brands. S System Lo Boy keg couplers are available as an optional accessory for those who want to pour brands like Heineken, Stella Artois and others.
Perlick Anti-Condensation System™
Perlick's Anti-Condensation System™ eliminates condensation from forming on the cabinet (outdoor models only).
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down, indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Forced air refrigeration technology ensures consistent temperature throughoutentire keg maintaining flavor better than other brands
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready doors to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- White LED task lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero ozonedepletion potential
- Accommodates two (2) 1/6 barrels or one (1) 1/4 slim or standard barrel
- Width: 23.875"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Height: 34.25"
- Exterior Width: 24"
Perlick HP24TO42L2 Manual and Resources
Draught Beer Basics
Tap Installation Instructions
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Perlick Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.
📞 CALL or CHAT for SPECIAL DISCOUNTS on this item. (833) 699-9227