Perlick C Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter Depth Compact Indoor Undercounter Refrigerator
C Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 5.2 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Wire Shelves, Left Hinge, Automatic Defrost Energy Star Certified, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, UL Certification, RAPIDcool System in Stainless Steel
- Series: C Series
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Type: Built-In
- Style: All Refrigerator
- Total Capacity: 5.2 cu. ft.
- Hinge Side: Left
- Counter-Depth: Yes
- Type of Shelves: Wire
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Energy Star: Yes
- Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
- Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- UL Certification
- RAPIDcool System
The C-Series Undercounter Refrigerator from Perlick offers 5.2 cu. ft. capacity with a quiet variable speed compressor. The Energy Star qualified refrigerator features LED lighting, full extension shelves and R600a refrigerant.
Inspired by Perlick's award-winning commercial refrigeration offering, the Perlick C-Series Refrigerator provides maximum capacity for storage of food and beverages. Available in door and drawer models to provide customized refrigerated storage solutions for any room of the home. Perlick C-Series undercounter refrigeration combines luxury and affordability without compromising aesthetics or performance.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
800 BTU/hr capacity delivers commercial grade cooling performance and our variable speed compressor minimizes sound, making it up to 30% quieter than competitors.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsmen
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
Superior Shelving and Drawers
All Perlick undercounter shelves and drawers are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and shelving glides smoothly in and out of the cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
- 800 BTU/hr capacity delivers commercial grade cooling performance
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Full extension shelving provides faster and safer product access with no reaching in the back of the cabinet; shelves fully extend on vibration dampened stainless steel ball bearing glides
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior provides superior durability and easy cleaning
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
- Outdoor models include a full stainless steel exterior; indoor models feature a black vinyl exterior for built in applications
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero ozone depletion potential
- Storage for up to 144 cans
- Exterior Width: 24"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 34.375"
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Depth without Handles: 24"
- Height: 34.25"
- Size: Compact
- Width: 23.875"
Manuals & Guides
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.