Perlick Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Indoor Undercounter Wine Reserve
Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 5.2 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Wire Shelves, Right Hinge, Automatic Defrost Energy Star Certified, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, UL Certification, RAPIDcool System in Stainless Steel
- Series: Signature
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Type: Built-In
- Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
- Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- UL Certification
- RAPIDcool System
- Two Separate Temperature Zones
The 24" Signature Series Indoor Dual Zone Refrigerator/Wine Reserve from Perlick comes with 5 cu. ft. of capacity for your cold storage needs. The stainless steel interior makes this unit the most hygienic refrigerator you will ever own. RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration cools down contents quickly and maintains set temperature.
Perlick's 24" Signature Series Refrigerator/Wine Reserve
With two completely separate temperature zones, pickles and Pinot can be stored at their appropriate temperature within the same 24" footprint. Perlick's 24" Signature Series Refrigerator/Wine Reserve features two independently controlled temperature zones, resulting in the industry exclusive ability to store food and wine in separate temperatures.
Enjoy the Flexibility of Two Seperate Temperature Zones
Store cold beer and chilled wine at their appropriate temperatures within the same 24” footprint. Sound impossible? Not with Perlick. Only Perlick offers dual-zone undercounter refrigeration that provides two independently-controlled temperature zones. Each drawer can be set to a specific refrigerator or wine reserve temperature to accommodate your favorite snacks, beverages and wine.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsman
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
Superior Shelving and Drawers
All Perlick undercounter shelves are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving, including accessory shelving, is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and glides smoothly in and out of cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
- Patented dual zone technology allows you to store your wines at their perfect temperature while storing food and beverages in the refrigerated zone below
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down; indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Wine and refrigerator shelves fully extend on vibration dampened, stainless steel ball-bearing glides; stainless steel wine shelves will not absorb odors over time
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready doors to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficency with zero ozone depletion potential
- Storage for up to 41 cans and 14 bottles of wine
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Depth without Handles: 24"
- Exterior Width: 24"
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Cutout Height: 34.375"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
Manuals & Guides
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.