Perlick Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter Depth Compact Indoor Refrigerator
Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 5.2 cu. ft. Capacity, 2 Wire Shelves, Left Hinge, Automatic Defrost Energy Star Certified, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, UL Certification, RAPIDcool System in Stainless Steel
- Series: Signature
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 34.25"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Type: Built-In
- Style: All Refrigerator
- Total Capacity: 5.2 cu. ft.
- Hinge Side: Left
- Counter-Depth: Yes
- Type of Shelves: Wire
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Energy Star: Yes
- Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
- Full-Extension Pull-Out Shelves
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- UL Certification
- RAPIDcool System
This 24" Signature Series Indoor Compact Refrigerator from Perlick offers 5.2 cu. ft. capacity for food or beverage storage. The Energy Star refrigerator features full-extension shelves, LED lighting and R600a refrigerant.
Perlick's 24" Signature Series Refrigerator
Rated for both food and beverage storage, Perlick's 24" Signature Series Refrigerator brings the luxury of undercounter refrigeration to any room of the home. Available in both door and drawer models, these units boast 5.2 cubic feet of storage space, plenty of room for snacks, beverages and other refrigerated goods.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitor.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsman
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
Superior Shelving and Drawers
All Perlick undercounter shelves are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving, including accessory shelving, is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and glides smoothly in and out of cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
Change the Mood with the Flip of a Switch
Perlick Signature Series undercounter wine reserves is brightly illuminated with adjustable LED lighting. A quick flip of a switch instantly changes from Crisp White lighting to a cascade of soft, Cool Blue illumination.
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down; indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Full extension shelving provides faster and safer product access with no reaching in the back of the cabinet;
- shelves fully extend on vibration dampened stainless steel ball bearing glides
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero ozone depletion potential
- Storage for up to 144 cans
- Exterior Width: 24"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Cutout Height: 34.375"
- Cutout Width: 24"
- Depth: 25.375"
- Depth with Door at 90 Degrees: 43.125"
- Depth without Handles: 24"
- Height: 34.25"
- Size: Compact
- Width: 23.875"
Manuals & Guides
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.