Perlick Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Single Zone Wine Cooler
Signature Series 24 Inch Built-In Single Zone Wine Cooler with 20 Bottle Capacity, Left Hinge, Solid Door, 4 Extension Wine Racks, Digital Control, LED Light, Compressor Cooling, Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting, Stainless Steel Interior, Eco-Friendly Refrigerant, Smooth Ball Bearing Glides, UL Certification, RAPIDcool System, Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration in Stainless Steel
- Series: Signature
- Width: 23.875"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 19.375"
- Type: Built-In
- Total Capacity: 3.1 cu. ft.
- Bottle Capacity: 20
- Hinge Side: Left
- Rack Type: Extension
- Number of Wine Racks: 4
- Shelf Material: Stainless Steel
- Control Type: Digital
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Cooling System: Compressor
- LED Interior Light: Yes
- Crisp White and Cool Blue LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
- Smooth Ball Bearing Glides
- UL Certification
- RAPIDcool System
- Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration
This 24" Signature Series Indoor Shallow Depth Wine Reserve from Perlick offers 3.1 cu. ft. capacity which can store up to 20 bottles of wine. The ADA compliant wine reserve features gliding stainless steel wine shelves, LED lighting and R600a refrigerant.
Signature Series Shallow Depth Wine Reserve
Perlick's Signature Series Shallow Depth Wine Reserve's compact nature gives you the ability to store 20+ bottles of wine in a smaller footprint than a traditional 24" unit. Build into a kitchen island or stack on top of home back bar to keep your favorite vintages at the perfect temperature anywhere in the home.
The Industry's Only Slim Profile Undercounter Refrigeration
Perlick's Signature Series Shallow Depth line of 18" depth undercounter refrigeration features a unique, slim profile to provide far greater design flexibility than standard 24" depth models without sacrificing storage capacity.
Industry Leading Refrigeration Performance
Temperature swings can be detrimental to fine wines. Extreme cold paralyzes wine and ruins its natural development and taste, and too warm of temperature can cause the wine to push the cork out of the bottle. It's why all Perlick wine reserves feature our proprietary RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system. At 1000 BTU/hr capacity it delivers delivers the industry’s most energy efficient cool down - indoors or outdoors - with cooling speeds up to 70% faster than leading competitors. Unmatched temperature consistency - an absolute must for wine preservation.
Appliances Inspired by the Professionals, Built by Craftsmen
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
All Perlick shelves are full extension, pulling completely out of the cabinet for easy stocking and retrieving of product. Shelving is black vinyl-dipped to provide additional vibration protection, and shelving glides smoothly in and out of the cabinet on stainless steel ball bearing glides.
- Industry exclusive 18” shallow depth for ultimate design flexibility in tight spaces
- Industry’s largest selection of ADA compliant models for accessible and aging in place designs
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down; indoors or outdoors
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Perlick Anti-Condensation System™ eliminates condensation from forming on the cabinet (outdoor models only)
- Wine shelves fully extend on vibration dampened, stainless steel ball-bearing glides; stainless steel wine shelves will not absorb odors over time
- Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable blue or white LED lighting
- R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero global warming potential
- Storage for up to 20 bottles of wine
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Buyer's remorse: Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. Customer will be responsible for return shipping. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund The initial shipment cost will be deducted from the refund.
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.