Sizzler Series 32"
The 32-inch Sizzler also features a unique Flame Thrower Ignition that shoots a burst of flame to ignite the main burners and is much more reliable than traditional spark ignition systems. The insulated and double lined hood keeps hot air in to ensure a consistent grilling environment complete with a built in 3-inch temperature gauge to accurately monitor your grilling temperature. In addition, the 15,000 BTU infrared back burner offers a high quality rotisserie burner for professional style rotisserie cooking. Available for both propane and natural gas, this built-in grill is the perfect choice to complete your outdoor kitchen.
- Stainless Steel Construction - Complete #443 stainless steel construction for a quality construction
- Captured Briquette Trays - Unique ceramic briquettes sit above the burner to provide radiant heat and eliminate hot/cold zones across the 740in² cooking surface
- Stainless Steel Tube Burners - (4) heavy duty #304 stainless steel tube burners are rated at 12,000 BTU each
- 8mm Cooking Grates - 8mm thick stainless steel cooking grates provide superior heat retention and durability
- Double Lined Hood - Thick, double-lined stainless steel hood ensures consistent cooking environment
- Analog Temperature Gauge - Built in 3-inch temperature gauge embedded into the hood's exterior monitors your grilling temperature
- Flame Thrower Ignition - Unique technology shoots a burst of flame to light the tube burners more reliably than traditional spark ignitions
- Infrared Back Burner - 15,000 BTU infrared back burner for professional style rotisserie cooking (rotisserie kit not included)
- Fuel Type - Choose either Propane or Natural Gas to suit your application
|Manufacturer Part Number||SIZ32-Config|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Main Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||30.25 x 18.33 Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||577 Sq. In.|
|Secondary Grilling Area||163 Sq. In.|
|Total Grill Area||740 Sq. In.|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||48,000 BTU|
|Rotisserie Back Burner||Yes|
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Price Match Guarantee
- Summerset Warranty Policy
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.
2022 Warranty Information
GOLD STANDARD WARRANTY
Your investment in AMD Direct product is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. In addition to precision engineering and outstanding performance, AMD Direct products include our GOLD STANDARD LIFETIME WARRANTY with all replacement parts 100% non-prorated. Effective with purchases 8/1/21.
AMD Direct Warranty is valid for original purchaser at original site of delivery with proof of purchase and photo documentation only. Registration form must be submitted online within 30 days of the purchase date to validate the warranty. Warranty is void upon transfer of ownership. Warranty does not apply to products installed in any commercial, rental, or nonresidential application (exception of the Resort Grill, Alturi, & TRL). Warranty covers replacement parts only. Manufacturer is not responsible for labor or labor-related costs. Warranty does not cover discoloration, surface rust, corrosion, or oxidation, which may occur due to harsh environments, chemicals, or overheating. Warranty will not apply for damage resulting from improper installations, abuse, extreme environments, grease fires, or misuse. Proof of regular and proper maintenance is required. Coastal, humid, and/or salt environments are subject to manufacturer review. All out-of-box claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be made prior to installation. Any product installed damaged will be considered damaged during installation and not covered under warranty. Warranty and registration forms are available at www.amddirect.com/register. Please be advised - all display models are sold “as is” and the warranty covers the following items only: main burners (Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty), grates (Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty), burner covers (Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty). All warranties are subject to the review and approval of the manufacturer.
AMD DIRECT GAS APPLIANCES (GRILLS, SIDE/POWER BURNERS, & OVEN)
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on construction and manufacturer defects
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel construction
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on cooking grates, burners, burner covers, valves, flame tamers, and heatzone separators,temperature gauges, & hood springs
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on briquette systems
- 3 YEAR Warranty on all other parts, components, & electrical, including: LED bulbs, wire harness, & switches; power source wire; transformer; interior halogen light wire & bulb
VENT HOODS, REFRIGERATION, COLD STORAGE & SINKS
- 5 Year Warranty on all Stainless Steel Construction
- 3 year Warranty on blowers, LED Lighting, wiring harness and switches
15" & 24" REFRIGERATION MODELS
- 3 year Warranty on all construction including compressors
- 1 year Warranty on transformer, LED bulbs, LED harness, power source wire, LED switches, interior halogen light wire/bulbs
21" REFRIGERATION MODELS
- 1 year Warranty on all construction & electrical components including compressor, transformer, LED bulbs, LED harness, power source wire, LED switches, interior halogen light wire/bulbs
COLD STORAGE & SINKS
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on Ice Chests
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on drains & faucets
DRAWERS, DOORS, GRILL LINERS, & CARTS
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on construction, workmanship and materials for all stainless steel parts, including doors, drawers, grill liners, & carts
- 3 year on electrical (Warming Drawers)
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on covers, including grills, carts, side/power burners & oven
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on construction, workmanship and materials for all stainless steel parts, hinges, drawer slides, gasket, & magnets
RESORT, ALTURI & TRL GRILLS
- Gold Standard Lifetime Warranty on workmanship, construction, & manufacturer defects for all commercial and/or hospitality applications
- Warranty is void upon misuse, including lack of regular cleaning, vandalism, or theft
- Warranty is valid only if regular maintenance is exercised. Due to the nature of commercial applications (multiple users, lack of control of use, etc.) regular maintenance is mandatory