Smith and Hanks | Stainless Steel Wine and Beverage Cooler - RE100050
A wine & beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks is the perfect kitchen companion. Stores up to 34 bottles of wine and 90 cans of soda and beer, it's the appliance you'll wonder how you ever lived without.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What it has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free-standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV-protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 10 removable and adjustable, wood-accented shelves
• Dual temperature zones 45°-64° in the left zone, 34°-43° in the right zone.
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan-circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control, and energy-efficient compressor.
What it holds:
• 1 oversized wine bottle shelf accommodating large format bottles like Champagne and Magnums
• Wine storage capacity: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
Beverage storage capacity: 90 - 12oz cans
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone-depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW176SD):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 30 1/4” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 170 lbs
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 368 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at the rear of cooler.
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, and a 3-year warranty on compressors.
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
- Smith and Hanks Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 7-14 business days on average.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund/exchange.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will match the competitor's price and provide superior customer service.
Please give us a call, email, or live chat with the price and link to the product.
**We DO NOT price match with large retailers such as Home Depot, Sams Club, Costco, Ebay, etc.**
**We will not match pricing on products being sold under Minimum Advertising Price guidelines**
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors' website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question, and must not be violating advertising price agreements with the manufacturer
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.