Sojag Everest Garage 12 x 25 ft. in Charcoal
- STRONG AND STURDY: the Everest Garage Series has been developed with Galvalume steel, an aluminum, zinc and silicon-plated steel that offers exceptional corrosion resistance and carries a limited 20-year warranty.
- Features a premium textured paint for a stylish matte finish that offers added protection to the steel.
- The Everest Garage Series features a new panel profile design for a stronger steel garage, for up to a 100 MPH wind speed rating.
- The reinforced, superior strength truss system provides a stronger roof for the unit overall and a 35 p.s.f. ground snow load rating.
- Sturdy side entry doorway that's 28 inches wide. Features a secure key lock handle.
- Extra-tall 94" high walls, an 8'x7' sectional garage roll up door and premium brushed metal hardware.
- Get the size you need, available in multiple lengths in 5’ increments
- The garage is designed to accommodate a variety of centerline track garage door openers. Not included.
- Solide et resistant, la ligne Garage Everest est concue a base d'acier Galvalume, un acier recouvert de zinc et de silicone resistant de maniere exceptionnelle a la corrosion et garanti 20 ans.
- Comprend une peinture a trame de haute qualite qui permet une finition matte professionnelle ainsi qu'une protection supplementaire contre la corrosion.
- La ligne Garage Everest comporte des panneaux de conception moderne dans un acier pouvant resister jusqu'a 160kmh de vent.
- Le systeme de renforcement de la voute permet un toit globalement plus solide et capable de supporter 1,68 KPA de neige sur le sol.
- Porte laterale resistante de 71cm. Comprend une serrure avec cle de securite.
- Murs extra hauts de 2,38m, volet roulant de 2,44 x 2,13m et structure en metal brosse haute qualite.
- Choisissez votre taille, disponible en diverses longueurs par tranches de 12 centimetres.
- Keywords (French Can)
- Abri, garage Galvalume, abri resistant a la neige, Galvalume Everest, SOJAG
- WARRANTY LIFE (CONDITIONAL FORMAT) (French Can)
- 20 Ans
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 3-4 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 5-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.