Superior 35" Linear Direct Vent Fireplace, Lights, Blower, Electronic Ignition with Remote - Natural Gas
The DRL3500 Series linear direct vent gas fireplace offers a modern, low profile design that is just right for contemporary and transitional spaces. Its sleek opening provides an exceptional view of the gently dancing flames while floor lighting allows you to customize the mood. The DRL3500 Series is a fully featured fireplace that comes complete with a heat-circulating blower and multi-function remote for the ultimate in comfort and control.
- Electronic ignition with battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage
- Clean-face design with integrated tile stops for easy finishing
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Standard tempered glass and a protective screen (This fireplace meets all ANSI Z21.88 barrier requirements)
- Black painted interior standard (optional porcelain liner available)
- Platinum crushed glass media included with several optional colors available to customize the look
- Mood enhancing floor lighting with six distinctive settings
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs
- Multi-function remote control included (IPI/CPI, thermostat, flame height, blower, lighting)
- 20 year limited warranty
- Venting Type: Direct-Vent
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTU's for Natural Gas: 13,000 - 23,000
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.