Superior 60" Linear Direct Vent Gas Fireplace, Electronic Ignition, Blower, Full Function Remote Control
The DRL6000 Series linear direct vent gas fireplace is at home in both contemporary and transitional spaces. The expansive ceramic glass opening provides an exceptional view of the fire while the floor lighting allows you to enhance the mood. The DRL6000 is a fully featured fireplace that comes complete with a heat circulating blower and multi-function remote for the ultimate in comfort and control.
- See through conversion kit available to allow viewing from two living spaces
- HeatFlo kit option allows heat to be directed above heat sensitive wall hangings
- Electronic ignition with battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage
- Six flame settings with up to a 30% turn down for precise heat control
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Clean-face design with integrated tile stops for easy finishing
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen (All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.88 barrier requirements)
- Factory installed blower with six speed settings to fine tune your heating needs (Blower use is not compatible with a see-through application)
- Black porcelain liner interior for a reflective view of the fire
- Platinum crushed glass media included with several optional colors available to customize the look
- Mood enhancing floor lighting enhances the fireplace interior with or without a fire
- Multi-function remote included (IPI/CPI, thermostat, flame height, blower, lighting)
- 20-year limited warranty
- Venting Type: Direct-Vent
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTU's for Natural Gas: 28,000 - 40,000
- Fireplace Width: 61 1/2 Inch
- Fireplace Height: 21 Inch
- Fireplace Depth: 18 5/8 Inch
- Framing Width: 74 1/4 Inch
- Framing Height: 48 1/2 Inch
- Framing Depth: 19 1/2 Inch
- See Through Depth: 18 1/2 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.