Superior Fireplaces 33" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace-Electronic Ignition
The DRT2033 compact traditional direct vent gas fireplace combines beauty, efficiency and value with a clean faced heat-circulating design, beautiful flames and glowing embers. Heat circulating blower, remote and wall controls are available as optional accessories, making the DRT2033 the perfect choice for small spaces.
- Compact 14 Inch depth is perfect for small spaces
- Dedicated top or rear flue configuration
- Electronic ignition with seamless battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage (IPI/CPI switch standard)
- Outstanding heating efficiency for increased comfort and lower operating costs
- Standard tempered glass and a protective screen (All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements)
- Detailed ceramic fiber log set
- Clean faced heat-circulating design
- Black painted interior
- Optional blower and hand-held remote controls are available
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- 20 year limited warranty
- Venting Type: Direct-Vent
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Gas
- BTU's for Natural Gas: 12,000
- BTU's for Liquid Propane Gas: 10,000
- Fireplace Width: 31 Inch
- Fireplace Height: 26 1/4 Inch
- Fireplace Depth: 14 Inch
- Framing Width: 33 7/8 Inch
- Framing Height: 34 1/4 Inch
- Framing Depth: 14 1/2 Inch
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.