Superior Fireplaces 48" Wood Burning Masonry Fireplace
Shown with Slate Grey Firebrick Interior (not included). This fireplace requires the purchase of a brick interior to complete. Click on the accessories tab to view these and other accessories for this model.
The WRT8000 is a premium wood burning fireplace that features an astounding 42” tall opening paired with a low profile, flush to hearth design. Interior liner options include a choice of Mosaic Masonry kiln-fired firebrick liners in a split herringbone pattern and a variety of designer colors. For a large classic masonry fireplace look and feel the WRT8000 is the perfect choice.
- Available in a 48” wide and 42" tall opening to provide an exceptional view of the fire
- Flush hearth floor design (hearth spacer required for combustible floor installations)
- Massive smoke dome with no visible smoke shelf for reliable operation
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Mosaic Masonry Firebrick available in a split herringbone pattern and variety of colors (one required)
- Heavy duty steel grate with rugged forged andirons
- Easy access damper control
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Optional glass door available in black trim finish for improved safety
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.