Superior Fireplaces 84" Linear Direct Vent Fireplace, Electronic Ignition
The DRL4000 Series linear direct vent gas fireplace offers a sleek modern appearance that is right at home in contemporary and transitional spaces. An expansive ceramic glass opening provides an exceptional view of the gently dancing flames rising through the beautiful reflective black glass floor media. Add the optional heat circulating blower and multi-function remote for the ultimate in comfort and control.
- See through conversion kit available to allow viewing from two living spaces (purchased separately)
- HeatFlo™ kit option allows heat to be directed above heat sensitive wall hangings (purchased separately)
- Electronic ignition with battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage
- Clean-face design with integrated tile stops for easy finishing
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*
- Black painted interior standard with a reflective glass liner available
- Reflective black crushed glass media included with several optional colors available to customize the look
- Optional blower and hand held multi-function remote control available**
- 20-year limited warranty
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.