Superior Fireplaces Direct Vent Fireplace
A stunning flush hearth smooth-face design combines with amazing versatility to complement any décor. The expansive ceramic glass viewing area and dramatic yellow flames make the DRT6300 Series the perfect fit for your home.
- Gas controls are conveniently hidden to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and finishing
- Electronic ignition with battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage
- Exclusive burner design to generate amazing tall flame
- Flush hearth floor design
- Six flame settings for precise control
- Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen (All applicable models comply with ANSI Z21.50/88 barrier requirements)
- Premium, high definition Split Oak ceramic fiber log set with beautiful glowing ember bed
- Heavy duty log grate
- Interior liner selections consist of full three-piece black reflective porcelain or ceramic fiber
- Full function remote control (Flame, IPI/CPI)
- 20 year limited warranty
- Venting Type: Direct-Vent
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTU's for Natural Gas: 26,000 - 50,000
- Shipping/Estimated Delivery & Returns
What are typical shipping & processing times?
Order processing time is 2-3 business days if the item is in stock.
Delivery takes 3-14 business days.
If a unit is not in stock, it will have a unique lead time depending on the SKU.
What are the return policies for buyer's remorse, damaged in transit, and defective items?
Damaged in transit: Do NOT ACCEPT the product if it's delivered with obvious damage. Deny the package and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
Open the crate when you receive it. If there is no obvious damage on the packaging, check for damage inside the pallet. If there's any damage, note it on the Bill of Lading. If you receive it with concealed damage, it will be handled on a case by case basis. Please send an email to info@homebarselect with images of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. We will send further instructions.
It is your responsibility to prove the damage was made during delivery if you accept an obviously damaged shipment.
Defective Items: Manufacturer's defects will be handled according to the product's manufacturer warranty. Parts can be shipped to you, if a part is defective. If the whole unit is defective, we may ask you to ship it back to the warehouse. Item must be unused and in it's original packaging. The package will assessed upon receipt. If it's in acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund.
Buyer's Remorse returns are not accepted.